Talk About Curve Balls

Shoutout To: @anglebeat1234
Dedication To: @anglebeat1234
Check out her Book 'Check Yes' it's amazing!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Allie's P.O.V
It's been a few days since me and Matthew broke up, and I've been getting some very special attention, from the one and only Wrangler Johnson. He was new, but managed to get the school's attention by being the newly found biggest player. I must of some how caught his eye, but he's also caught mine, as well as all the other girls in school. The freshmen girls have basically thrown themselves at him, as well as the sophomores. "Hey beautiful." Someone whispered huskily in my ear. I looked up to see none other than Wrangler, looking absolutely gorgeous in his white tank top with his baseball jersey over it left open showing off his muscles. "Hey! Don't zone out on me now!" He whispered playfully to me. "Why hello there handsome." I whispered back not knowing where my sudden burst of confidence came from. He chucked in return "you wanna go out sometime" he whispered in my ear leaning in close. I felt an involuntary shiver go up and back down my spine "it depends..." "On what beautiful?" He questioned me sounding curious yet amused,"can you handle me?" He chuckled huskily in my ear leaning in close putting both of his arms on ether side of my head almost brushing our lips, and then going towards my ear "oh babe, I think I can." My body shivered begging for him to come near me again. "Well I take that as a yes." "Take it as you please." I leaned in barely brushing my lips on his, slipping under his arms as I did so and walked down the hall to my next class.

Wrangler's P.O.V
"Yo Mike! What's up, man?!" "Don't 'what's up, man' me!" He yelled back at me making me take a double take. "What'd I do?" He infuriates me sometimes! "I saw you with Allie! Don't do that to her!" He yelled. "Woah man! First off, she was leading me on not the other way around. Second, I actually like her. She's not just some girl I'm using!" "Just don't hurt her man, she's had a rough life." His eyes soften as he walks away. "What are you talking about!" I yell after him. He only turned around to say "you'll see!" And then walked on. I want so bad to understand her life... but she won't understand mine...

Mike's P.O.V
I felt skinny arms wrap around my waist, so I put my large ones over her small ones. "Hey Trisha!" I said knowing it was her. "Aww Mikey, how'd you know it was me?" "I know my girlfriend when she comes around!" I exclaimed back. I took her by her hands and pushed her against the locker and started kissing her passionately. "Hmmm, uh guys you almost done there? I think that's enough PDA for a week!" "Dang Allie! Let us be happy!" Trish told her, I kissed her again passionately in approval. "Guys! Eeww gross! I don't want to see this! Get a room will ya?!" Allie yelled again. "Maybe we will do just that since it is lunch." "Eww Mike! I didn't want to know that or hear that! Please just go! This is disgusting! I will never get that image outa my head!" She started ranting on and on about me and Trisha kissing. As she did that I went back to kissing Trish. She deepened the kiss and I pushed her up against the locker to have more leverage to lift her up on me.

Allie's P.O.V
After I managed to get away from the two love birds make out session, I made my way to the parking lot and to my car to get some lunch. I was walking and something bumped into me. "Hey beautiful!" A deep voice whispered huskily into my ear. "Hey there Handsome!" I whispered slowly and equally as mesmerizing into his ear. "So tonight can we go out?" He asked me backing up and putting some space between us. "Yeah. But you can come to lunch with me too. Two dates in one day. That way I will know whether to waste my time or not tonight." "When you're with me, it's never a waste of time sweetheart." He stated cockily walking to my car and getting in the drivers seat. "Oh no no no, you got that all wrong Mr.Bad Boy. Time with me is never a waste of time." I said handing him over my keys so he could drive.

Wrangler's P.O.V
I pulled up at a Burger King and got out, I jogged around the front of the car to open the car door for Allie. "Aww bad boy being a gentlemen!" She cooed. "Only for you sweetheart." I whispered gently in her ear. We walked inside and we got our food and sat down. I couldn't stop staring at her and before my brain knew what my mouth was doing I had asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes!