Well Ain't That Sweet

Allie's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm dying.

Those were the only thoughts that were going through my head right now. I haven't told anyone but my dad, Mason, J.T., and Sammy. I need to get out, I need to put school on hold, and just take a break. I need to just be by myself.

I walk upstairs and into my room, I grab my bright pink duffle bag, and my bucket list.

I hear my phone start ringing. I walk over to my bed and look for it and see it's not there. I look army dresser and see it vibrating on the hard wood. Wrangler's name pops up on the screen and I quickly answer it.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey handsome!" I reply with fake enthusiasm.

"What's up babe?"

"Just-uh nothing. What's up with you?" I reply quickly changing what I was going to say.

"Uh... Alright... I was actually just in my room thinking of you sweetheart."

I melted at his words. He is just too sweet! I have to be the luckiest person in the world to have him holding me!

"Well I'm always thinking about you handsome." I whispered into the phone. The other end went silent. I mentally gave myself a high-five.

"Hey babe? You going to answer or continue gawking at the picture you have of me in your room?" I smirk.

"Oh sweetheart, I answered you after that, you just zoned out thinking about me." I could basically see him smirking right now.

"Well then handsome. I need to go, I'll text you later."

"Bye sweetheart. I-uh nothing." With that the phone line went dead. He what?

I went back to my dresser and set my phone down. I made my way over to my bed. I unfolded my bucket list and looked at what I had written over the years.

Bucket list:

1. Fall in Love

2. Get Married at night so we can watch the stars

3. Go to Paris

4. Dance in a downpour of rain

5. Camp on the beach

6. Be at a happy weight

7. Wear a bikini on a beach

8. Swim with dolphins

9. Learn to scuba dive in the ocean

10. Visit The Old Folks Home

11. Learn to sculpt

12. Enroll and Graduate from Uni

13. Speak another language fluently

14. Change someone's life for the better

15. Get married to someone I admire

16. Go on a luxury spa break

17. Take an art class

18. Go backstage at a gig

19. Go on a world cruise

20. Go to a big music festival

21. Have a photo taken with a celeb

22. Ride a helicopter in New York

23. Travel in a hot air balloon