~Chapter 10: Rowen~

Romeo P.O.V
When Lucy-nee, Levy-nee and the other girls were carried by a certain dragon slayers. Although except me, I was walking with wendy to our room, I was nervous even thought for our part only includes kissing and marking. After arriving to our room, I sat at the bed. She sat beside me. I was really nervous; I couldn't find words to speak. Then I heard some moans at the right side of our room.
I blushed really hard and I look wendy who also has a red face. "Hahahahaha!"Wendy, You're face is red" I laugh at her. She laugh also "Also yours romeo-kun". Then, the room became silent. I started " Wendy, you can mark me if you want"
She was shocked then said "No, it's fine romeo-kun if your not yet ready" I protest "I'm ready" She asked "Are you sure?" I nodded. Then she became close and bit me in shoulder. Of course, I didn't moan like the other girls because I endured it. After biting me, I look at the place where she bit me and it was awesome. It was rainbow-colored fire that was protected by the air or wind. She said "Last one is kissing" I blushed, also her. "Are you ready Romeo-kun?" I nodded. Then our face became closer until our lips met. We part from each other. I was happy that my first kiss was with the girl I love.

Wendy P.O.V
After we kissed, my face was red. But I was so happy to have my first kiss with him. I said "Let's sleep already romeo-kun"  Then he nodded. When we were lying in the bed, I cuddled next to him and said "I love you romeo-kun" He also said "I love you, too wendy. With that, we went together to the land of dreams.

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨
How's the chapter??!!! Do you love it??!! Be awaited for the last ship which is Chapter 11: Rogura. I said last ship, doesn't mean the last chapter.😊😊😊
🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪