Epilogue

"May you fall in love

with someone,

who never gets tired

of saving you

from your own

chaos"

-Anonymous

Layla's P. O. V

It's been 8 months since Lucy has been in a comatose state.
I remember the day when her children heard the news about her. They cried a lot.

And Natsu wouldn't leave her side. He'll only leave her side to take a bath and eat his meals then after that, he'll come back to watch over her.
When he leaves, someone takes his place to take care of Lucy.
Right now, I'm the one taking his place to look after my daughter.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. We met Zeref and made amends with him. He told me that he was grateful to my daughter for giving him a chance in this life.
Zeref is now with the kids and being the unce he is, he played with them.

"Lucy, I'm sorry that you had to bear the burden when I gave you the key. I'm so sorry" I said as I held her hand in my forehead.

Then, I feel a slight movement from her fingers. I lifted my head in shock and called her name "Lucy! "

She opened her eyes. She blinked many times probably just to adjust and see clearly not until her eyes landed on me.

"Mom" she whispered.
"Lucy" I hugged her not very tight but still firm. I helped her sit down to become comfortable.

Tears were streaming off my eyes. Then, I heard something fell down on the floor. It was a broken glass.
I looked at the door and saw Mirajane looking at us with tears on her eyes.

"Mira, what happened? " asked Gray coming through the door. Mirajane who couldn't say something just pointed at Lucy. Gray looked at where she pointed.

Gray gasped. "Lucy!" He launched himself unto Lucy for a hug.
Erza, Wendy and Juvia runned into the room after hearing Gray's shout.

And when they arrived, they were shocked and surprised to see Lucy awake. 
"Lucy/ Lucy-san! " They shouted and joined the hug.
-------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person's P. O. V

Natsu hearing the noises decided to run into the room. When he saw Lucy awake,  he couldn't move. Not believing his eyes, he just remained motionless and speechless. He's scared that maybe this is just a dream.

"Wait, Guys!!  You're crushing me too much! I can't breathe..." said Lucy.
They broke the hug to let her breathe.

Lucy saw Natsu standing there like a statue.
"Natsu" she said.

Upon hearing his name from her lips, he blinked and rubbed his eyes. He even slapped his own self. He started crying when he realized that it was real.
Lucy widened her eyes at his actions so she chuckled.
She frowned when Natsu still hasn't move from his spot.
She opened her arms as if inviting him for a hug.
Natsu ran to her without a hesitation.
He embraced her and cried on her shoulder making it wet. Lucy just comforted him by patting his back.

It was silent. Not an awkward silence but a comforting silence.
Not before long, the silence was disturbed by two crying voices.
Natsu and Lucy eventually broke the hug.
"Mom! " the two children lauched themselves at Lucy. They cried on her stomach. Lucy stroke their heads while whispering some comforting words.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Still 3rd Person's P. O. V

Hours later, the guild celebrated with joy singing out there hearts.
Natsu, Lucy and their children were outside talking to one another.

Luna suddenly asked a question
"Mom, where did I and big brother came from? "
Nash joined "Yes, Mom, did we also came down from the sky just like the books I've read? "

Natsu and I looked at each other. We both knew the answer.
We smiled at each other.
Together, we answered our kids
"You came from our love in a mating season"

"Mating season?" "What's that? " They asked.
We gave them the silent sign and shushed them.
"You'll both know someday" I said.

The End
Thank You!