~Chapter 12: The unexpected~

-At the guild-

Master P.O.V
Some members of the guild was injured as well as erza, gray, and juvia who arrived the guild a few days ago.

Flashback

When everyone was tending their own wounds from fighting of the dragon slayers, the guild doors suddenly open. Everyone snapped their heads to the direction of the doors hoping that its the girls and romeo who were safe. But instead they saw an injured erza, gray and juvia. Lisanna who broke the silence said "What happened to you?" "Where is lucy-san,levy-san, mira-nee and the others?" Gray then said "They got them" I said "So they got them" Erza said "Sorry, we couldn't stop them" Lisanna said "I know that Natsu would never hurt Lucy-san" I announced "Everyone, let's pray that they will be safe"

End of the flashback

I hope that they will be safe.

-Back at the den of the dragon slayers-

Lucy P.O.V
I opened my eyes to see natsu still sleeping with his arms around me.
I released from his grip then slowly goes to bathroom to take a bath.
----------------------
After the fresh bath, I look at my mark. I couldn't believe that I was natsu's mate. I then changed to my clothes. And tie my hair in ponytail.

After changing, I exit our room to not wake up natsu

After changing, I exit our room to not wake up natsu. When I was outside the room, I saw the girls and romeo.

Mira P.O.V
I woke up early and heard some snoring from laxus who is still has his hands around my waist. I released his grip from my waist. I quickly took a bath and change to my clothes.

I exit our room and saw the other girls and romeo doing the same thing like me

Levy P.O.V
After waking from my sleep, I saw gajeel still sleeping; I quickly took a shower and changed to my clothes.

VAfter waking from my sleep, I saw gajeel still sleeping; I quickly took a shower and changed to my clothes

I exit our room to see lu-chan, mira and other girls plus romeo.

Yukino P.O.V
I woke up to see snoring sounds beside me and saw sting-sama with his arms around my waist. I released myself from him and quickly took a bath and change.

 I released myself from him and quickly took a bath and change

I exit the room to see the others and romeo.

Kagura P.O.V
After woking up, I smile to myself knowing that rogue and I did it last night so I quick took a bath and changed my clothes and exit our room. I saw the girls and romeo. I sighed knowing that they are safe.

 I sighed knowing that they are safe

Kinana P.O.V
I woke up and quickly took tge opportunity to take a shower, change my clothes and exit the room.

VI woke up and quickly took tge opportunity to take a shower, change my clothes and exit the room

I saw the others and have a relieved face.

Romeo P.O.V
I woke and the angelic face of the girl that I have my first kiss last night.
I snapped out of it and quickly exit the room.

Lucy P.O.V
We had our reunion. Then mira started "Did you have fun last night?"
Silence then took over our conversation. I blushed and look at the other also blushing. I broke the silence "Minna, should we cook breakfast?" They said "Ayee"
We went to the kitchen and cook our breakfast. After cooking, we went to eat outside but of course we left some for the dragon slayers.
After eating, we chat outside.
I started "Girls and romeo, are you marked?"
They nodded then levy replied "I feel strong and felt nostalgic"
Me, Mira, Yukino and kagura nodded.
Except romeo and kinana who had question marks above their heads.
Yukino said to romeo and kinana "Eh, you didn't feel it" Romeo and Kinana nodded. Kagura said "So, it means it's only 5 of us except romeo and kinana who didn't feel it"
We heard growls behind us and saw natsu and the others. I quick showed natsu my mark and the others to follow. I saw a calmed expression in natsu. I sighed. Then natsu hugged me and nuzzled in my neck. I saw the others at the same situation as me.
"Don't leave me Luce" Natsu said.
"I didn't, I'm just chatting with the others." I said.
Mira said "There is food at the Table"
Natsu released his arms around me and quickly dashed to the table where the food is with the other dragon slayers.
Then, me and the girls continued our conversation.
I felt warm and saw fire in my right hand. I quickly shouted "There is fire in my arm" I panicked. Then levy said "My arms are in Iron" She panicked. Mira said "There is lightning in my hand"
Yukino said "Light in my arms" Kagura said "Shadow around me" Kinana shouted "Poison in my feet"
Romeo sneezed air.
Then I thought something "Take a deep breath guys" All of us took a breath. There is no more fire in my arms. And saw others also have calmed down. Then we heard laughing and chuckling, we turned our heads to the direction where it came from and saw natsu and others laughing.
Mira said "You shouldn't just stand there and laugh."
Then laxus "Sorry, it was just that all of your reactions are priceless"
Yukino said "What was that about the light in my arms?"
Sting said "When we mark our mates, our powers goes into you"
Kagura said "So that means..." with stars in her eyes
"We can use your powers" Me and the girls and romeo exclaimed. They (the dragon slayers) covered their ears.
Levy said "Amazing"
I said "How about we try it?"
The girls and romeo nodded then rogue interrupted "You can use them but you need to get used to them"
"We don't know if we try right?" Mira said.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
Next chapter 13: The Visitor
Exciting, isn't it?!!
📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌