1

James is stuck in prison, he killed his girlfriend Sasha on accident.. The desperate need was for him too much, the desperate need to make Sasha bigger, to make her more beautiful than she actual ever was.. it was nothing else but obsession but this obsession did more than anything could imagine, this obsession killed with a little help of a single droplet, it was that droplet that changed his life.

Prison life isn't the easiest life. It's cold and nobody cares about each other, no-one really talks to him and everything is dangerous, the other prisoners hate James, they think he's cruel for killing a girl with weight. they don't seem to see he never wanted her dead, they never see it like it was a mistake he made.

A group of prisoners know James is keeping the droplets, they dream about getting him to what he deserves: death by weight. Dying like the girl died but even more painful.. As one droplet could kill someone within days what could two or even three droplets do? It's a piece of fantasy hanging in the gang's heads. A fantasy they want to do. A fantasy to see him suffer to get payback for what he has done.

***

Everyone has taken place in the canteen, every prisoner is sitting together with others, aside James. He's sitting alone, somewhere settled down in a corner on an empty table, he's looking down at his food. Food.. it makes him remember, it makes him think of what he did and how he saw Sasha digging down into the food, being addicted to it and only because he gave her that stupid droplet, a single little droplet into her drank and that causing everything to gain and fall to pieces. James knows he deserves the prison, he knows he should live with this guilt. To live with the embarrassment.

Somewhere else in the canteen is another group of prisoners sitting together and discussing about what to do with 'the boy of weight'. one of James' roommates got invited to join them for once. "Steve, you got to get us the droplets." says the leader of the gang named Spike.

Steve nods, the roommate knows he can better join and not ask questions than ask questions and refuse..

"He'll get fat." Spike laughs at his own little joke that isn't even a joke at all. The gang laughs along and Steve acts a laugh too.

***

That night James has fallen asleep in the sadly old prison bed. It's been a while he has been in here, almost a month by now and still rarely anyone knows him.

Steve turns around and waits till he's really sure James has fallen asleep then he gets up and goes to the drawer, knowing James is keeping the dropper in there. He opens the drawer and gets the black dropper out, it's a tiny thing.. he closes the drawer and takes the dropper with the droplets back to his bed. Inside the bed he looks at it and stares at the tiny thing he just stole from his roommate. Steve hides it away and goes to sleep.

The following morning at breakfast Steve walks over to the gang. "I got it." says Steve.

"Good, hand over and we will exchange." Spike says.

Doubtfully hands Steve the dropper with droplets over and gets as return a tiny notebook and a pen. Steve likes to write but it is hard getting paper here. He puts it in his pocket and leaves the gang, not wanting to have anything to do with this anymore.