Authors note

HELLO PEOPLE

so this is the first author note in this book. The second book in The Droplet Series. 

I wonder what you guys think of this, after Sophie's drastic dead it was time (also because the comments that people liked it and all to make a sequel) the first chapter was updated on the 7th of July and now the second and the third (and this author note) on the 24th of September (2017).

It was a long time waiting for you guys, but now the story is alive again, with the fun of mathematics into a story of weight. 

I honestly wonder if I'm the only nerd who actual uses maths into a story... I would like what you people think of it.

anyway for those who actual do waist their reading time onto reading this author note, this account is not just an account that I use for myself. it's a publican account so for people who want to write about weight stuff and are just scared to post it on their personal account they can post their stories here (it's also for commenting and voting on stories about weight). if you feel like you need to join this account just send a DM and most likely you'll be allowed onto the publican account.

So about the little thing here above you can expect that the host of this account (in this case it's me) has another account but is literally too scared to post this story there so months back I created this account and noticed a lot of people felt like they wanted to post a story but were scared and all, so after a week I set it to the public. 

much love,

Elly

(P.S. I will try to update more)