11

A chubby hand start to rest on Steve's shoulder. Steve feels the heat of it burning into his skin as the dizzyness hits him and he starts to faint. A warm body carches him. two blue eyes with cracked glasses look at him. "You shouldn't do this." says the fimiliar voice. It's James - the James he knows, although is this a bigger sized version.

Steve closes his eyes.

"open up. Don't dare to." James says.

All Steve can think of 'I got him back' as he opens his eyes he looks at the guy.. or better said chubby bear. He sees in James eyes that he hasn't won. that this is a very temporary return of his mate.

"I failed you.." Steve brings out, he doesn't sound like a dying man.

"you haven't failed as long I'm alive. You haven't failed as long you are alive." James seems to struggle a lot suddenly. He puts Steve down and puts his habds on his forehead, pushing on his head to make the pain go away.

"James...?" Steve asks worried.

"it's okay..."

"Don't lose yourself..." Steve whispers. He's feeling dizzy because cutting himself in his throat. He can feel the blade still sitting in his throat.

"get a doctor for yourself." James mutters. "and don't dare doing this again." he continues even harder to hear.

Steve presses an emergency button. "Don't lose yourself again James. I didn't like you brainless." Steve says.

really soon the guards come inside and notice the blade in Steve's throat. they get a doctor and quickly take him away to the prison hospitality which is on the other side of the building.