14

James wanders into the canteen, the smell if food surround him and takes him further away from reality.

He's grabbing what he can and starts eating, the danger of 0,45 kg coming up each minute is a fact on his already heavy body.

Steve arrives not long after and pulls James' arms down so he wouldn't be able to eat, it's not been a success at all. James easily gets free and continues.

"JAMES STOP IT" Dteve shouts right in his ear when he tries to grab food out of thw guy's hand.

two blank eyes stare at Steve, huge pupils like he's been put on a spell or strong hypnosis.

"JAMES!" Steve shouts again, trying to reach the nerd deep inside but not a success, the guy keeps eating and Steve keeps failing to make it stop. a hopeless show that continues for 10 minutes, while 4,5 kg has been added on James already big body. Steve gets pulled away by Spikes gang. "Let this queer suffer by watching his nerd expand" Spike laughs.

Steve tries to fight them off but fails deeper than deep.

James keeps eating.. after another 33 minutes past James slids on the ground, his clothes creaking and ripping under the movement.

"I'll kill you fir what you did to him!" Steve shouts to Spike and his gang.

"why would you care about that nerd?" Spike teases him annoyingly.

"Who cares!" Steve snaps back.

Spike gives a sign and the gang lets go of him. Steve runs away to James who's hiding his head between his fat fingers and thick arms. "James??"Steve calls out but the guy doesn't respond. He's sweating and gasping, shaking slightly and pushing his eyelits strongly closed.

Steve puts his hand on James shoulder. looking between te gaps to his face. Even while James wears his glasses,Steve can see even his eyelits got fatty.

James shrudders and mumbles something under his breathe.

"James?" Steve asks.

"SHUT UP!" James screams it out, his body shaking heavily now.

Steve lets go and backs away, anxious for the sudden outburst. He sits down, a meter away from him and waits.