10

James lays in bed silwntly. hidden under the blankets because a migraine attack. It satisfies Steve that he wouldn't hear the word 'food' for another few minutes. He tried to make James understand what's going on. Steve still really can't believe that a guy who refused to eat for a month is now a human bear.

The guards open the door. "Time for dinner." they say.

Steve gets a cold shiver down his spine. at the point he finally got rid of the boy's calls for food the problem is getting back with food actual surrounding. He gets up and wonders if James comes. There isn't any sign James would. A guard goes inside the cabin.

"Better let him get his rest." Steve tries subtile. But like always: The guards won't listen. they take James' blanket away and pull him up with a lot of struggle. He's in a sitting position, having a round stomach and a layer of fat arround his body (but it could have been a lot worse if Steve didn't look after).

They start dragging James to the canteen, Steve follows aware and worried about what might come. When they get near James' looking impatient and once they enter starts the chub to run to a plate. Steve grabs him quickly trying to hold him back. Steve is a strong guy but not strong enough to hold back an 100 kg heavy monster who's target is food.

Suddenly James escapes and Steve smacks on the ground. He gets up and follows. James is starting to eat and when Steve comes near he tries to stop it.

"It's useless." he hears people shout at him. Then suddenly when he sees James eat some broccoli all hope seems to slid down and hide in the deep dark ground beneath him. Steve takes a step back and let James eat.

Steve turns away, walks away and sits down at a table. Hearing rumours from people shouting at him. He doesn't dare to look at what James is doing to himself. He lost his roommate and in fact the first ever friend he had.

Steve's been dealing with drugs since his 12th aftee that his parents neglected them. He could make money easily but living on the streets were a hard time. When he was 20 he got arrested after being betrayed.

Spike's gang are walking over to the quick stuffing from James.
0,45 kg a minute can't be named nothing.

"Look who we got here." Spike says.

James ignores or better said doesn't even notice their appearance. he's expending, but since 2 droplets spread quicker than one is the weight more shown on the thighs and on the stomach. The prison suit is tightened up and as the eating continues more of the suit gets stuck o the guy's body.

Spike signs the gang to bring all the food they see to make it for James easier to stuff himself.

Steve doesn't watch or even pay attention. He cuts with his nails in his arms. writing the word 'failure' in the red irritated skin.

But suddenly James stops eating. His clothes are tight on his skin, especially on his legs who are spreaded slightly and rarely able to bend. It's like he's stopping himself but this only reminds a mental fight for a minute. He starts to eat again, the buttons at the stomach pop open and a stamach is revealed, shiny from stretching skin and big.

after 30 minutes the guards bring everyone back at their cellroom. Steve looks from the corners of his eyes to the 112,3kg waddling next him in silence (Aside the sound of creaking breaking clothes).

"I failed you. I'm sorry James" Steve says silently but the food zombie doesn't respond.

Back in their prisoncell gets Steve his razor blade and pushes it slightly into his throat, trying to chop off his own head. His bosy is ringing alarm bells of pain, making his fingers shake as he struggles to cut open his throat to die. "I've failed you. Goodbye.." Steve turns away, looking at the wall as he's slowly pushing the razon blade into his neck.