7

After in total 20 hours have past, James is actual doing quite well. he hasn't eaten a thing yet and he's really trying to keep himself in control. You wouldn't believe how strong he mentally actually is. 

Steve was really light weighted. he was 45kg which is waaaay too thin. while at the point he lived with Sasha he was healthy weighted with  a weight of 73 KG he lost almost half of his weight. but now after those 20 hours of the first suffering from droplets he got to 79 KG. 

Steve hasn't returned from the fighting and James isn't sure how long he can hold himself within control. He keeps feeling the desperation to eat and with lunch coming quickly it's a big problem he isn't able to control himself with. 

His prison suit is fitting tightly on his skin, and around his stomach there have cracks already been forming. He can't calculate clear anymore, at the beginning he was trying to keep track but in the last hours he can barely solve an easy mathematics issue. 

The door opens and a guard looks at James' swelling up body. "I thought you were a man of bones." the guard says.

"Something went wrong." James simply replies, he's feeling hollow, a continue headache and dizziness is paying it's paying of badly. James gets up and follows the guard, he can feel the textile that surrounds his body struggle and fight not to break. It sort of surprises him that his weight seem to spread quicker around his body than it did to Sasha. But still most of the fat is around his body. 

They enter the canteen and James is feeling some fear coming up. There is food he smells, he sees and no Steve, he's crashing. He feels himself do finger movements in desperation to keep control but he notices well to early that he's standing with a plate in his hand filled with food. Behind him he hears a sound of someone calling his name. Barely anyone calls him by his name, most of the people name him Nerd or Weight murderer or anything similar to that. James starts to eat - no control anymore. 

"JAMES!" Steve calls, running towards his roommate but he sees the guy expanding. The already tight prison suit gets tighter, Steve's eyes widen and not only Steve's also Spike's and the gang that belongs to Spike, guards and a lot other prisoners. 

Suddenly Steve grabs James' plate away. "You can't eat." Steve says strictly.

James eyes have widen, desperately looking at the plate his roommate is holding away from him. 

"James?" Steve asks, the way his roommate looks is different, no fear, no caring, no emotion, just desperation. Like he completely lost his mind.

James reaches for the plate but Steve pushes him away, James falls into a bench and his slight chubby body is making him an even more different person than first. 

Suddenly an migraine attack is giving some sight of the old James back. Bowing down (making his prison suit rip on his back). He's hiding his head  onto his legs and his arms wrapped around it.

Steve puts the plate down on the table. Making sure not to make any noise at all. He goes closer and kneels down near James. "James?" He asks.

"James?" Steve asks again and sees a bit of a weak noisy response.

"You'll be okay." Steve says worried.

Everyone watches the two, looking at Steve and James. But especially James who drastically changed in a total different creature. 

Anger spreads on Steve's face, he looks up and searches for Spike, soon he finds the guy sitting with his gang eyes widen and almost mouth dropped towards James. "YOU DID THIS TO HIM!" Steve yells. The words echoing against the walls till the silence drops in.

A while later Steve and James are back in their cell. Steve is glad to be back in here. He was earlier put in an isolate cabin for fighting. Now he's back he can keep track on the guy. He gets the little notebook and notices James has been using it. He calculated stuff and scratched things that were wrong calculated. Leaving a small note. 'I can't keep control much longer. It's over.' It was a cry for help and Steve wasn't there for mistaking to fight, to get information... but he got it. Steve writes down on the page 'James got two droplets - according to Spike.' He sighs and looks up, seeing James trying to chew on the blanket. "Don't." He says.

James looks up, glaring and ignores it and continues chewing.

Steve hits him and it snaps him out. James throws the blanket away and starts staring blankly into the darkness.