18

Hour 148, only 20 hours left till James would be free from gaining. James lays in bed, of course he does cause he can't move any other way. he's weighing 263,74kg at the moment... he's groaning in pain, those last 20 hours seem to be hard, more painful like all the hours before...

It worries Steve and he doesn't know what to do. He can't do anything else but spreak words and watch over his roommate.

James groans, breathes heavy and sweats like crazy, he has been for an hour now.

Steve feels scared. He walks to the sink and makes a small towel wet, then makes sure it won't drip any water before bringing it to James. "Here comes a cold cloth." Steve says as he gently lays it on James head.

James shrudders and takes it off his head and places it on his stomach.

Steve swallows anxiously. He's scared that James won't make it.

A scream appears out of James mouth.

Steve gets in panic, he turns around rounds and rounds, eyes filling with tears and looking for an escape or help.

"S..stev.." James mumbled shockingly and painfully.

Steve freezes and looks at his mate, tears streaming down his face as he stares.

"bre....th" James mumbles.

Steve stares, gasping for breathing and trying to calm down desperately.

James bites the inner of his lip, he tries to make sure not to scream, he noticed it just makes Steve more in panic.

After a while falls Steve on the ground to dizzy by hyperventilating to keep himself up.

James can't do anything. He can't move. The pain of overstretched skin that's starting to rip is giving him a feel like he's dying. A burning pain of fear that's floading through his mind and body.

"STEVE!" James screams when the point comes he can't hold it.

"Steve sits up, shaking heavily.

"Ban-ban-ban-dages" James stutters in pain.

Steve looks around panickly and then finds the bandages, he grabs it, drops it several pain before handing it to James.

"No, y-u do" James brings out. eyeing at the ripping part of skin on his stomach.

Extreme shakily starts Steve bandaging James, or better said tried to. Steve chokes several times over the hyperventilation. He's literally blind from panic at the moment but James tries to give him directions and sooth him down evenwhile it's impossible.

It takes an hour till Steve successfully succeeds and another hour for James to be okay enough to handle the pain he feels to focus more on the over-panicking Steve.

"Steve." James tries to get connection with the panicking lad that has fallen to the ground, curled up in a ball and having his hands.making repeative fast tiny ticking movements on anything that is close enough to reach.

"Steve." James tries again.

"Steve.!" James shouts gently.

Steve looks up, his eyes gigantic and twitching from side to side, shaking and gasping.

"look at me." James demands. Biting his lip and taking a moment to cope with the pain.

Steve stares.

"good, now.. take a deep breathe." James says. himself acting to take a deep breathe but in fact he doesn't. he knows his skin wouldn't survive that.

Steve gasps a few times but really tries to do what James tells him to. Till he eventually succeeds after 5 minutes.

"Now.. breathe out slowly." James instructs.

Again this takes Steve some tries but he does succeed.

"breathe in" "breathe out" James keeps instricting till Steve seems to be controling it.

"You'll be okay." James says eventually when the guy is just hiding his head between his legs.

...

...

...

There is a silence that's remaining.

...

...

...