13

the following morning, hour 42 of the gain.

Steve wakes up and looks over to James who's having some kind of attack in his bed, James body shakes and his head is sweating.

"James?!" Steve jumps up out of his bed and moves over, he isn't sure what to do but tries to calm his body by holding the fat arms down. It takes a while but it works. James stops shaking, Steve slowly lets go. He looks at the guy actual wondering what happened in fact. He picks up the blanket that had fallen on the ground and starts to tuck James in. He sees this suit James wears didn't hold it either since some parts has burst open, especially at the stomach, but also at the legs and even a little on the arms.

When Steve's sure James is sort of okay he sits down on his bed and starts writing in the notebook. trying to calculate a bit about how much James must weight.

He doesn't know much, just that it's 1,6kg gain each hour, that it's probably around hour 42 since the start and that James ate between 30 and 40 minutes in total. And that he at the beginning weight somewhere between 40 and 50kg. So james must weight between 120 kg and 135 kg.

it saddens Steve, they're just on a quarter of the week and James is huge. He looks back over at the nerd who's dreaming and chewing on the blanket he just got tucked into.

Steve hides the notebook and pulls the blanket out of his roommate mouth, he's sort of scared James might actual eat the thing.

It wakes James, wide eyes look at Steve like he committed a murder. Steve backs away a little.

James gets up struggling a lot and goes to the door, he's trying to break free.

"hey.. hey.. stop that.." Steve says, but as soon James towards him he knows he made a mistake. Those eyes say "you're my breakfast" and that is quite terrifying. "Come on, I just got you back and now this again?!" Steve says, showing no fear although his inside tells different.

The door swings open and James looks at the space, he starts waddling followed by a guard. The other guars looks at Steve "breakfast" he says.

'Shit'  is all Steve can think off as he follows down the hallway.