19

A few hours later Steve silently gets up and moves to James. Steve's silent but yet broken and still shaking slightly. He climbs up in James bed. Hoding his head in the tight blob of fat that's next him.

James tries to turn over to his side but fails, he can't do it. "Steve.. what's wrong.."

"I can't handle you being in pain cause you're my.nugnug and I hate to see you like this."

"nugnug...?" James is freaked out by what his roommate just said.

"nugget... like.. chicken nugget.." Steve mumbles under his breathe but James still catches it.

"Steve......................" James mumbles.

Steve looks at him scared.

"You're frightning me..." James says.

"sorry..." Steve mumbles.

"Are you gay?" James randomly asks.

"y...yeah....." Steve freaks out about it being guessed.

"I'm not.." James says. "So.. don't talk love-ish to me."

Steve looks panickish and quickly gets out of the bed. He goes back to the corner of the room, his heart breaking to pieces and sobbing.

"Steve... I .. I didn-"

"GO AWAY JAMES" Steve shouts.

"I can't." James says. "Steve... I didn't mean to hu-"

"SHUT UP!" Steve yells.

"I care about you." James says.

"YOU'RE LYING!" Steve screams, his face dripping with tears.

"I never lie." James sighs. He feels like giving up on life now.

Steve starts cutting himself with a razor blade.

"Put that down." James says.

"NO!" Steve shouts.

Authors note:

Helllooo people, so... like you noticed after a week of no updates. maybe it were two weeks. I don't even know but anyway I got a few new updates.

I would LOVE to hear what you think. comment or send a direct message.

Love,
- Elly