Re-upload Chapter 13- Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note the sarcasm

A/n:

So guys, some of you commented saying that you couldnt access chapter 13 so please comment if you can read it this time xx

Chapter 13

"What ever do you mean?" I asked forcing myself back into the room and out of the closet. I'm not going anywhere near there for a while if I can help it. Deal or no deal.

"Indi don't play dumb. It doesn't suit you" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Awww, you called me smart" I started jumping up and down on the spot, clapping my hands like a little kid.

"Closet. Now" he said, guessing that I was stalling. Which I so was. DUH!

"You cant make me" I said stubbornly.

"Wanna see about that?" he challenged.

"Not really. Cant we just go play monopoly?" I begged.

"Nope. You promised. No backing out now" he smiled his EVIL smile.

"But-I-and you- and this- and I- ARGH!" I yelled walking into my closet and slamming the door in Ryan's face. Then I done one better and locked it. Damn locks are good. I love them more than Ryan. Oh yeah I went there!

"Wear something sexy" his voice came through the door. I turned the light on and made gagging noises loud enough for him to hear me. I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.

Well, the door was locked, and I could play hide and hope - Ryan - don't - come - a - seeking for as long as I thought funny. I walked past rows and rows of clothes until my eye caught something totally revealing, yet totally pretty. Well to me at least. I was hot pink, it was "lacy" and it was revealing. Ha we could have some fun with this!

I took it off the rack and shrugged my shoulders. Might as well play dress up while I'm stuck in here.

I quickly stripped down and worked my way into the little outfit which fit perfectly.

Two straps of lace ran over my shoulders and were connected to the bodice. The bodice was a corset type thing with ribbon running down the front in a criss cross design. Lace ran around the bottom edge and the neck line plunged to show some cleavage. The skirt was so short it shouldn't have been called a skirt at all but it made my legs look about a hundred times longer than usual. The whole thing was sexy as hell.

I ran quietly back to the door and opened it a crack to see where Ryan was. He was laying in the middle of the bed in nothing but his boxers. I have to admit, that even though I don't like him this minute, I wanted to screw him. I mean, who wouldn't?!?

"Close your eyes, I need to run to the bathroom" I shouted to him. He looked over to the door, but the only thing he could see was my head, I made sure of that!

"Awww, can't I see?" he whined.

"You wanted me to look sexy. I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay fine, just hurry up" he rolled over so that his head was buried in the pillows and I sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door. I was very strict on no peeking.

I rushed over to the sink and looked at my reflection. I ruffled my hair up a bit but no make up. Make up will just get ruined and it takes AGES to put it on. I swear I don't know why I go through the effort sometimes.

I smiled to the mirror and walked over to the door, took a deep breath and put my hand on the handle.

Stop being a chicken

Not you again!

Yes it's me, the one and only. Did you miss me?

Hells no!