Don't you just love arrange marriages? Note the sarcasm CHAPTER 25

Authors note;

Hey guys, so sorry. I think I legit forgot about Wattpad! So this will be shorter then mini shorts because I'm uploading from my phone and my battery is 20%.

-much love <3

Chapter 25

'You look awfully cheerful for someone who left this morning as if they were attending their own hanging' Ryan's eyebrows were raised in what looked like confusion.

'Chill man, I've got the dress for the real hanging' I winked.

He rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs.

'Im going for a shower wifey, I expect dinner on the table for when I get out. Practice makes perfect you know'

'Ill show you practice when I practice neutering you!' I shouted at his beautifully tanned back.

I meant hairy, pale, pimpled covered back. Defiantly pimpled. Is that one just above his underwear line? Oh drool, his butt is the definition of perfect. I could probably grab that with both hands and it would be firmer then tofu! Wait, I don't even like tofu.. And I don't like him!

Smacking myself in the side of the head I followed king douche up the stairs and flopped onto the bed.

'Cook your own dinner, unless you want food poisoning, or worse'

'Im gonna starve. Marrying you is literally gonna starve me to death' he whined.

'Not my problem'

'Is so'

'Is not!'

'Is sooo!'

'Shut up and go have your shower! I'm dying from the smell over here!' I put my arms over my face.

He chuckled 'maybe you should get your nose out of your arm pits'

The door shut before the pillow hit it.

With the wedding in 2 weeks, possible food poisoning or worse was probably the only way I was getting out of this.

Vote and comment!