Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note the sarcasm Chapter 21

A/N:

sooo i have been super busy lately and this is all i have written but i wanted to give you guys something to read. so hopefully i will write more to it soon.

xx Bec

Chapter 21

"Dear diary,

Today I had intercourse with my hot fiancé Ryan. It was so mind blowing that I just want him to bang my brains out over and over again til I explode out of my-"

"Ryan give it back to me RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.

"You're the one who wrote it!" he sang. Ryan had my diary. My stupid private diary and he was running around the house while Nina just sat there with an amused look on her face.

"I did NOT write that!" I screamed running after him. Sure it was my diary but I defiantly did not write that.

"Did so" he stuck his tongue out at me from across the dining room table.

"Did not!" I was tempted to jump across the table at him and snatch it from his hands.

He cleared his throat. "Explode out of my mouth. Interesting choice of words Indi."

"You asshole that's your writing!"

"No it says right here written by Indiana Parker" he held the book so it was facing me and I could just make out the words on the page.

"I want you to stick your what where?!?!!" that was it. I launched myself around the side of the table and stretched my arms out to grab him but damn that guy could move fast. He bolted from the dining room into the lounge room and started jumping from couch to couch.

"Next page!" He screamed out.

"Ryan give me the diary. Now" I demanded. I held my hand out as he jumped backwards and forwards.

"Every night I dream about how big Ryan is. Every night I have the same dream. It replays over and over again until I wake up and then I scream inside my head because I don't want it to stop" he laughed out loud when I growled.

"See what I have to live with?!?!" I pulled my hair in frustration as Nina leaned against the wall.

"Aren't you going to help?" I asked her.

"Your doing a great job" she smiled giving me the thumbs up.

"Sometimes I don't know why you're my best friend" I muttered.

"Its because you love me" she laughed as I turned to face Ryan again.

"Okay Ryan give me the diary. Please" I said calmly.

"Did Indiana just say please?" he stopped jumping and nearly dropped the book.

"Yes I did so if you don't mind I would like the diary back"

"Yeah I'm going to have to pass on that one" he replied and kept jumping.

"Asshole!"

"Love you too" he yelled and kept jumping.

"Maybe if I ignore you long enough you'll disappear" I yelled as I walked away.

"Highly doubt it" he yelled back. I rolled my eyes and dragged Nina to the kitchen.

"You gotta take me with you" I begged as I closed the door. Even with it closed I could still hear Ryan's crazy laughing through the walls. He thought he was so skilled just because he had stumbled across my diary in my underwear draw. What he was doing in there in the first place I don't know. He got slapped for it, I was sure of that. Should've grabbed the diary from him then.

"No can do Indi, you know you have to do this marriage thing" she sat on the counter and dangled her legs off the side. I went and leaned against it next to her.

"Ryan's an idiot Nina. He probably wont even know I'm gone"

"Well he was smart enough to pull off that plan..." she looked away from me.

"Plan which we will never ever EVER talk about EVER again"

She laughed. "Okay if you say so Indi"

"Oh I do. I so do"" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"He seems nice enough" she defended.

"Okay how about you live with him, marry him, put up with his crap and see how you go"

"I would rather go on my vacation to Hawaii" she poked her tongue out.

"Take me with you please" I begged.

"Nooo"

"Fine. I will stay here in this asylum with the mental patient and slowly go insane. If I turn into a cannibal or something its all your fault"

"Cannibal?" she rolled her eyes.

"It could happen"

"Over-reaction Indi"

"Not by much Nina"

"Right" she rolled her eyes again.