Chapter 19 TEASERR! (arranged marriage)

Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note that sarcasm

A/N:

Ughhh Im at school guys :( lol but im gonna upload a teaserr of what there is to happen. Btw the season finale of Vampire Diaries had me going WTF!?!? I mean Katherine killing John? Gueez I thought it was Elena for a second til those vein thingy's came on her face. Ahh but im gonna stop going on bout vampire diaries and let you's read my story. Speaking of reading, I'm reading burned and spirit bound :D... hell good.

Anywhoo, want a full chapter of this story then you all better vote.

Peace

xx Bec

Chapter 19 Teaser.

***One week later***

Yep its been a week.

One awkward week of pretending mr loud mouth was invisible, didnt exsist. Its harder said than done.

First 20 minutes of the bet and he goes and turns on the huge ass speakers and blasts Justin Bieber out of them. I HATE justin bieber.

He was dancing through the house and whatever room I went to, it was all I could hear.

This is all I could hear.

"Baby, baby, baby oooohh!

Baby, baby, baby NOOOO!

Baby,baby, baby oooohh

Thought you'd always be minee!"

One thing I now know is that my future husband cant hold a note. I think we need to repair the cracks in the window guys.

I walked around the remainder of the day with my earphones in blasting All Time Low and Paramore. If Ryan thinks I'm gonna crack first then he has another thing coming. Justin Bieber is tolerable. I mean its either that or telling everyone I have a disease and THAT is sooo not happening anytime soon. I hope.

Now its time for a litle bit of payback. I hope, really hope, that he cracks because I honestly think Im starting to go insane myself. Sure he talks. On the phone or to the tv, or even himself. I think he is just tormenting me though. I ring my mum just so I can use my own vocal cords.

But yes payback is going to happen. And it shall happen soon..

Like?? Comment and vote guyss.