He's Got A Love Like Woe: Scene Thirty-One

Careful: This scene includes a large intimate moment between both boys. If you're not comfortable with any guy on guy moments, skip this chapter you will not be missing anything important otherwise.

Scene Thirty-One:

Jordan opened the door to the hotel room and slammed it closed right behind him, not caring that it probably hit Christofer, whom was trailing slowly behind him, in the face.

After Jordan had gotten over the embarrassment of having the secret publicized, which he still believed wasn't even true, he was taken to the hospital with Keegan and Andy. At that time, Jordan had never felt so grateful for his impairment, it gave him an easy excuse to leave the interview.

But, God, he had never felt so mortified.

Christofer had stayed behind to answer a few more questions about their relationship to Grace and then showed up at the hospital a half an hour later. He didn't even bother talking to Jordan as the doctor examined his eyes. Christofer just leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, his lips pursed and stared at him. Not one word was spoken between them then, nor during the car ride to the hotel or even the minutes they were together in the elevator.

And now Jordan was slumped against the mattress of the bed as the door opened to reveal a withered and exhausted looking Christofer. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at Jordan's lazy form under the covers.

Both their managers had told them to take a rest in a nearby hotel before returning to their scheduled shows. The interview had lasted longer than anyone had expected, plus the time taken to visit the hospital. By the time all four boys were checked into the hotel, Keegan and Andy were sluggishly walking to their shared room while Jordan and Christofer made their way to their own.

Jordan sighed once the bathroom door had provided a barrier between the two. The tension between them was unbearable at this point. He knew they were both being childish by actin this way, they wanted to start their relationship anew already, but it seemed like something was always preventing them from fixing their issues. If it wasn't someone planning to destroy what they had, it was them doing it to themselves. Like right now.

This is stupid, Jordan thought. Why is this getting between us? It's in the past now, we should let it go.

His thoughts were correct, it was stupid for them to let this ruin what they've worked so hard for, what they've fought continuously for. But both boys were hurt by the other's willingness to break the trust they formed and neither would yield to give up and apologize. They were far too stubborn and prideful at this point.

As Jordan's eyes drifted on their own accord, he lightly felt the bed dip while it accommodated Christofer's form. Neither dared to breath as both boys stubbornly ignored the other's presence in the small bed.

That is, until Christofer turned on his side to spoon Jordan's back and wrapped his arm lazily over his waist. Jordan stilled, feeling Christofer's lips on the back of his neck. His warm breath tickled the hairs there.

"I.Am.Sorry." He whispered, placing a kiss on his neck between every word. "I was stupid to say something like that, I know I hurt you. It seems like I've been doing that a lot lately." Christofer's voice became somber, his throat closing slightly at the thought of his lover feeling betrayed by his wrods and actions.

Jordan didn't move, not knowing what to trust. Christofer's words or his mind, which was telling him that he shouldn't condone this apology just yet.

Knowing that his words were falling upon deaf ears, Christofer simply laid his head in the crook of Jordan's neck -- rubbing his nose across his feverish skin. He always seemed to smell like fresh soap, which was a contrast to his own smokey aroma.