Meeting the boys

Shawn's POV:

When she texted me I immediately put on some cologne and headed downstairs to the lobby.

when I saw her she looked beautiful.

Amaris POV:

Me and my mom got off the car and she walked me inside the lobby.

When I saw Shawn coming out of the elevator he looked sooo cute!

He came over to me and gave me a big hug. He smelled sooo good.

He told my mom "thank you very much for letting me take your daughter out. I promise ill bring her back safe(:" "ok thank u!" My mom said. "Ok mom thank you umm pick me up like around 7?" I told my mom looking at Shawn making sure that's a good time for him. he looked at me and smiled.

As my mom walked back to the car Shawn turned and said "you look beautiful!" "thank you" i said all blushing.

Shawn asked "So where do u wanna go?"

"Umm I don't know wherever u wanna go its alright with me!"

He said "no I want you to pick if its alright with you beacause I wanna go wherever u wanna go I don't mind"

"Haha ok"I said. shawn said "hey do u want go meet the boys before we leave Nash,Cameron, carter, Hayes and mathew"

"Ya sure that will be great!"

Inside I was all happy cuz this is way more then getting a V.I.P bit the sad at the same time cuz heather wasn't there with me:(

As we were walking upstairs fans in the motel stopped Shawn and asked "OMG it's Shawn!!. Can we please have a autograph and a picture pleasee!"

Shawn said all nicely "ya sure"

As the fans were taking pictures with Shawn they looked all excited!

And I thought to myself "wow, that's how I was before and look at me now! I was really happy"

When Shawn was finished taking pictures he said "sorry for that" "that's ok I understand" I said nicely.

When we walked in their room they were all getting ready and fixing themselves up in the mirror .

Shawn said"Hey you guys this is Amaris!"

Nash yelled "oh that's the gurl that Shawn likes !"

Shawn looked all emberassed

I just said"hi you guys!"

They all came up to me and said "so what's going on between you and Shawn?"they asked me. I got blushed because i Didn't know what to say. "You guys leave her alone, u don't want her to think that you guys are annoying the first day she actually meets you guys" Shawn said laughing.

"That's true" Cameron said. "We'll we will leave you alone now" the boys said smiling. "Ok we're gonna go now bye you guys" Shawn said to the guys. Me and Shawn headed outside the guys room.

"Sorry about that.. They're sord of loud"

'No it's fine:)'

"So Shawn um where are we gonna go?:)" i said

Shawn said ' its a surprise!'