Really?

When Juliana's name popped in my head I checked the time and remembered that another magcon event was gonna start in 30 minutes.
'Nash can I talk to you?'
'Ya shure '
Me and nash got out of the bus and sat on a curb next to the bus.
'Is everything alright?' He said as he put his hand on my back
'Umm not really it's just that yesterday at the magcon event Juliana gave me alot of dirty looks and she always tried to get close to Shawn like she really wanted me to get jealous. I'm not worrying about Shawn but I'm worried about Juliana. I think she's trying to take away Shawn from me'
Nash gave me a big hug and said 'don't worry Amaris everything's gonna be alright i promise. And believe me Shawn would never want to hurt you because he loves you alot'
'Thanks nash. Thanks for being here for me.
'No it's fine:)'
'Umm I think we should start getting ready for the event today. '
he looked at his watch and said 'oh ya that's true'
When me and nash were getting up we saw a red jeep pull up and saw Shawn getting off of the car and Julianna too.
I tried to make myself seem like nothing had happened.
Juliana got off the car laughing her head off knowing that me and nash were there.
She got close to Shawn and said 'oh my gosh Shawn you are so funny!! I can't believe our past relationship didn't work out. But im glad we saw each other again! ''

OMG!! What past relationship?? Juliana was his girlfriend before? I said in my mind trying to hide the urge of knowing more. So I had to fake a smile.

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. IT WOULD MEAN ALOT:))