Magcon tour

Amaris POV:
Me and Nash decided to go outside of the tour bus and walk around the area.
Nash was a really funny guy! When I stood next to him he looked like a giant. He was so tall!
After like 15 minutes of walking around we decided to go back to the bus.
When we walked in the bus they were all awake. They were all eating cereal.
Shawn came up to me and gave me a BIG hug!
'How did u sleep?
'Good:) u?'
'Good:)!'
'We have to go to the meet and greet in 30 minutes. So we have to start getting ready:)'
'Ok let me go get ready:)'

I went into my room and changed into a shirt that Shawn gave me from magcon and it had his face on it:)!
I loved that shirt! Since the shirt was black and maroon I put on some maroon pants.
When I went outside from my room I saw Shawn and he was on the couch watching tv.
Since the couch is facing the back to me I tip toed to Shawn and covered his eyes and said 'guess who it is ?'
'Haha mmmm Let me guess '
He got my hands from his eyes and got up and ran towards me.
'My beautiful girlfriend!! '
Hahahha
He hugged me for a long time.

He looked at my shirt and said 'yay ur wearing the shirt that I gave u! U know what I'll twin with u today! And then me and u can wear the same color bandanas too !'
'Yes that'll be sooo cool!!'

Shawn went inside his room to change.

I was in the couch watching tv when cameron sat down next to me.

Cameron POV :
I don't why but I still had feelings for Amaris. She was really pretty! But I know I couldn't have her because she was Shawn's. But I'm really glad that me and her are friends.

Amaris POV:
'Hi cam'
'Hey Amaris'
'So ready for your screaming fans today?'
'Haha ya'
'I heard that a lot of girls love meeting u because you make them feel important :)'
'Ya I really tried my best to make them feel comfortable and important because u never know what's going on in their lives. Like for instance me , when I was younger I never really had Friends and all I needed was a nice warming hug. I mean I got that from my mom but when Chris (my friend) made me feel important it made me have joy. '
'Wow I'm sorry cam....But now look how far you have came!:)'
'It fine:). Haha I know I can't even believe it!:)'

Nash got out of his room and yelled 'cam come'
'Ok'

'Nice talking to you Amaris '
'You too!'

Shawn came out of his room and sat down next to me and put his arm around me.
'Here some bandanas!'
'Yay!'
We both had maroon bandanas.
Me and him put it on and we looked soo cool !
He put his arm around me and I layed my head on his chest.
'So do u miss your mom?'
'Ya it feels weird without her with me'
'That's how I felt when I started magcon and it felt like I had to be with her but within time I got used to it :)'
'Ya I guess I'll have to get used to it too!! '

We all headed to the meet and greet.
Me and Shawn were holding hands meanwhile walking to the building and a lot of fans were screaming " oh my gosh it's Shawn and Amaris!!!"
Me and Shawn couldn't stop smiling

It was time to bring all the screaming fans in the meet and greet.

Soory for taking forever to upload. I've been very busy!!

Please vote !!;))

Shout out to _DoYouGotABae_
Go and read her books!!:)