Love you too!

I woke up in the morning and got ready for today's meet and greet.
I took a shower,curled my hair, and then picked my outfit out : high waisted shorts and a crop top
As I was putting on my mascara I barely realized that today is out 6th month anniversary
As I was putting my stuff away I heard someone strumming a guitar. I knew who it' was
I walked to Shawn's door and knocked
*knock *knock
"Yes who's is it"
"It's amaris "
I heard him getting up from his bed

Shawn POV:
When I heard that it was amaris At the door I quickly got the music papers and shoved them into the closet.

Amaris POV :
When shawn opened the door he gave a humongous hug and a kiss satin "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Amaris you look so beautiful
"Thanks shawn! And happy anniversary !!"
When I sat on the bed he told me "before we go to the meet and greet I want to take you out to eat. On a date"
"Awww Shawn thanks!"
"Where do you want to go?"
"Anywheres fine"
"Ok I'll take you to a special place"

Shawns POV:
I've been writing a song for amaris for quite a while now and I think the song is finally ready for her to listen to it. So what I was thinking was to take her to a nice restaurant and I'll sing it to her there on a little stage. It would be a perfect day to sing this song to her.

Amaris POV:
Oh gosh shawn is the most perfect boyfriend ever! I'm so glad I get to call him mine.
I told shawn that I had to go to the store to buy stuff

When I went to the store I immediately thought what would shawn like?
So what I did was I got him a big muffin from the bakery and i put "my Memdes muffin❤️"
I then bought him a lot of new shirts especially plaid shirts. Oooo he loves those shirts soo much.
And then I got a card for shawn.
In the card I wrote :
Hi my incredible boyfriend. I can't believe it's been 6 MONTHS since we've met eachother. It's been the best 6 months in my life. I remember like if it was yesterday when I went to the magcon meet and greet. I hope we can spend the rest of our lives together.
Remember I will always love you ❤️

I went back to the tour bus and when I knocked on shawns room he can out and he looked super handsome. He had a button up shirt with some nice pants.
"Wow u look handsome!"