Me or her?

Amaris POV:

When I heard Juliana saying something about there past relationship I just stood still and tried to recap everything that she just said.

(They were like 18 feet away from us when Shawn said...)

'Oh no Juliana I left my phone and sun glasses in your car. Can I go get them? '

'Um ya let me go with you. '

'No you don't have to'

'No I want to'

You can tell Shawn tried not to make a weird face at her.

'You wanna go inside and get ready? I think we have like 5 minutes to be ready. 'nash said

'Ya shure'

I got ready like in 4 minutes because all I needed to do was to change my shirt and and fix my hair alittle.

Nash was waiting with cameron and Hayes in the living room so we can all go together.

'Shawn's changing in his room. Do you want to wait for him or go with us?'

'Umm I'll go with you guys. '

We got to the event in no time.

When we walked in the building we could hear all of the fans screaming from outside ! Wow there is gonna be a lot of fans here today!

Haha you can tell hayes was getting nervous because his eyes opened big when he heard the girls screaming.

It was 12 and the doors opened so the fans can start coming in and to get ready to meet the boys.

We were walking out the doors to go to the main building and that when I felt someone go behind me and gave me a hug. I turned around and it was Shawn.

'Hey beautiful!'

'Hey shawn'

'How've you been?'

'Umm pretty good u?'

'I'm good I'm soory I didn't tell you about leaving this morning. It's just I haven't seen Juliana in a long time and I just needed to catch up with all of the stuff happening and all of the stuff she's going through is really rough. Her little cousin passed away like a 2 weeks ago and they were really close.'

'Oh Shawn I didn't know that. I feel soo soory for her:/

(in my head I was thinking 'well that's Probrally why she's been alittle rude. . I guess she is a nice girl ?'

'I know I feel bad for her too. So for the days that she's here is it alright that I hang out with her to give her company that she needs?'

'Umm ya shure'

'Thanks:)' he said as he hugged me and gave me a kiss.

(Were gonna be staying here for about 3 more days and I really wanted Shawn to hang out with me more but I guess Juliana took it really hard that she wants Shawn to comfort her)

The meet and greet was really fun and there was a bunch of

people.

I really liked it today because the crowd was really loud and danced a lot when the boys performed on stage.

*4 hours later

The whole thing was finally over and we all headed to the bus and we all just slept.

That event was tiring!

We all woke up before midnight came

And we all watched a movie until 3 in the morning and then we all decided to go to sleep

Wow this was a long day!!

Let's see what tommorow brings

Please comment and vote!!! Thnx