Bye mom!

*days passed*

Today's the day!
I said waking up from my bed.
Today is going to be the day that I start touring with Shawn and also the day I'm going to be leaving.

I got changed and went down stairs with my luggage ready and packed.

When I saw my mom I ran to her to hug her because I wasn't going to see her for a long time and I was sad.

"Hi Mija!' My mom said giving me a hug.

"Hi mom....we'll today Is the day...'
I said looking into my moms eyes.
She seemed like she was going to cry and I didn't want her to because that meens I would start crying.

"I know Mija I going to miss u ALOT!' My mom said giving me a tighter hug.

"Me too mom'

I got a text and opened it and it was Shawn saying 'we're here'

I looked outside the window and I saw the tour bus already in the front of my house.

I ran to my mom and hugged her on more time and said 'Im going to miss u'

'Me too Mija'

Me and my mom opened the door and I said bye one more time and a tear came down my cheek.

Shawn was walking out of the bus and spun me around as he hugged me. !
He went to my mom and have her a hug and said 'thank you very much for letting Amaris come with me !'
'You welcome!'

When me and Shawn walked in the bus the boys were playing their xbox.
'Hi Amaris!!!' They said as they ran up to me.
'Soory Amaris but we get this bus pretty dirty some times when we eat.
'Haha not its fine!:)'
Shawn showed me my room.
Out rooms were connected together but in the middle there was a door so we had seperate rooms.
I felt really comfortable being in the tour bus.
After I unpacked all of my stuff I went in the 'living room' and sat on the couch with Shawn.
'Wanna watch a movie?'
'Ya shure which one?'
'Ummmm dumb and dumber?'
'Yes! I love that movie!'
I layed on his chest. he wrapped his arm around me and put his chin on my head.
All the boys came to the couches and saw the movie with us.
The movie was the funniest thing ever!
It was about 12 o'clock at night when the boys were falling asleep in the couch. Shawn started to fall asleep too. 'Shawn do you want to go to your bed now?'
'Umm right now.'
'Ok well im going to go to sleep ok ?'
He got up and walked with me to my room.
He gave me a big hug and kiss and went to his room.

*next morning

I got up pretty early and took a shower and put on a light hoodie and some jeans.
I straightened my hair and put on some mascara.
I went to the little kitchen and got some cereal.
Nash came out of his room and came up to me and sat down next to me.
'So how was your first day sleeping in the bus?"
'It was good.'
'Amaris, I need to tell you somethin"

"Ya shure what's up?"

"We'll u know how we all do the meet and greet stuff'

'Ya'

'We'll just for a heads up, A lot of girls will go up to Shawn and tell him can u give me a kiss in the cheek ? And then sometimes he'll do it. '

'No it's fine. I know how much fans would die for that to happen:)!'

'Ok just warning u before anything starts happening between u and Shawn' he said a s he patted my back

'Oh no don't worry:)'

Soory u guys I haven't posted in a while! :/. Please comment and vote. Thanks!!