Performance

Heathers POV:

I didn't want to say something but I really thought that Shawn liked Amaris!

When Shawn asked Amaris if she was gonna go see them perform they both looked at each other with amazement.! Her face lit up when he said that. Ive never seen her so confused and excited before!!

It was pretty weird haha

Amaris POV:

I am REALLY HAPPY that I actually talked to the "Shawn Mendes!" When he asked me if I was gonna go to their performance he looked at me like I was the best thing in the world!

But then I thought in my head " how many other girls has he done this to and tried to make them feel special.

But I was probably over thinking It In my head because I actually started thinking that he actually liked me which is NOT true because he kinda known like famous and he probrally does that for a lot of girls!.

Me and heather were heading to the performance where the boys were gonna perform I was happy because I know that Shawn has a solo to himself so I was excited for that!(:

Shawn POV:

As all the boys were there at the stage I just couldn't stop thinking about that girl Amaris!

I was trying to look for her because the crowd was full and I knew everyone was here already. "Hey Shawn your up first" Nash said. I have never felt so scared or nervous before! " And the one and only Shawn Mendes will be singing first!" The announcer said "yaaaa,wooooo, I love you Shawn!!"

All the girls were screaming. I got my guitar from the side and pulled up the chair that was there. Took the mic closer to the mic and said " hello you guys I'm Shawn mendes and I'm really happy u guys came here today I'm gonna be singing "if I can't be with you" by R5. In my head I only had one reason for singing this song!

Amaris POV:

Heather told me " omg this song is amazing!!"

(Me)"I had never heard this song before"

She said "just listen to the lyrics!!"

As I saw Shawn sitting down on his chair I couldn't stop looking at him. He just made me feel special. The song started and I just listened to his beautiful voice and the lyrics. This song was amazing!

Shawn POV:

"If I can't be with you" R5

As I started singing the song I was trying to look for Amaris but since there was so many girls I couldn't find her... Then I saw those beautiful eyes of hers and I knew this song I picked was for her! I wanted her to know this song was for her so my eyes never left her sight!

" I don't wanna be famous i don't want to if I can't be with you , everything is tasteless, everything I see don't compare to you, Paris money going Vegas I'd rather stay with you if I had to choose, but baby your the greatest I got everything to loose, I just wanna be with you, and I can never get enough , baby give it all up up ill give it all up if I can't be with you, all of this stuff sucks all of this sucks if I can't be with you, no oscars no Grammy no mansion in Miami , this sun don't the sky if I can't be with you.

Amaris POV:

As I was admiring those lyrics heather bumped me in the shoulder an said "Omg! Shawn is just looking at u like he is singing it for u"

I snapped into reality and looked at Shawn in the eyes! He was looking at me! Was it true that he actually liked me?

I got so nervous I looked down right away but I couldn't get my eyes off him. So I looked back up and Shawn was still looking at me.

I blushed but still kept my eye on him as my smile grew!

Shawn POV:

As I was singing to Amaris I knew I had picked the right song for her. When the song ended, I thanked everyone that was there and got off the chair and let the rest of the guys perform there stuff.

I had to make shure Amaris wouldn't leave until all the performances ended so I could at least talk to her one more time before I thought it ended!