Part 2: last day with shawn

Amaris POV:

Me and Shawn decided to go to Bobo's (a place where there is laser tag, go karts and arcades)

Shawn
'Do you want to play laser tag?

Amaris
'Ya shure but I don't know how to play'

Shawn
'You just have to shoot the vest that we're gonna have on, and you just shoot me with your laser gun. And I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty good ! Haha just kidding
*he hugged me really tight!

Amaris
'Ok mr. Shawn mendes, let's see who's gonna win this time!

When me and Shawn put our vest on i looked at myself in the mirror and i looked like a marshmallow ! the instructor told us the rules and how to play the game and then he led us out to the big dark room that we were going to play in.
Shawn put is hand on my back and told me 'we are going to be in seperate teams. To see who can win!:)
'Ok. But Shawn you better watch out I think I might win this game. Haha 'I said
'Lets see!' Shawn said

My team went into a little huddle and we told eachother our plan.
I ran into a little hut and waited till the game started. It was really dark in the room.
I heard in the announcements
'Everyone ready?!?!
One ...... Two...... Three...... GO!!

I stood in that hut for like 5 seconds and then I saw a player from shawns team running across the room and then I ran out and I shot him with the laser! I actually got him!!!
I yelled really loud 'YES!'

Shawn POV:
When I was about to shoot a person from Amaris team, I heard Amaris yell really loud 'YES!!' I ran to where she yelled but I couldn't find her.

Amaris POV:
When I yelled I looked in the corner of my eye an I saw Shawn coming towards me. I couldn't really tell if it was him because it was dark but his shadow looked like him because he looked really tall!
I ran behind a wall and peeked my eye out. It was soo funny because Shawn was trying to look for me but he couldn't find me.
I quickly ran out of the wall an shot his vest!
'noooo u tricked me' he started laughing.
'Haha my plan worked!! Hey Shawn I still love you though !
'I love you too but I need to get you back now!!' He started running towards me and I guess I was slow because he got me and hugged me and spinned me around !
Then I heard in the announcements 'GAME OVER!'
The lights turned on and everyone headed to the room to take off their vests.
After we took our vests of we looked at the scores and my team won by 1 point!
Shawn said ' I guess you are the best in laser tag! ' Me and Shawn started laughing!

We headed out of the laser tag room and into the arcade area. We headed to the photo booth and took some cute pictures. When the pictures printed out Shawn kept on looking at them.
He looked at me in the eyes and said 'Amaris I love you so much.!' He hugged me and gave me a kiss.
Shawn took a picture of the picture and put it on instagram and said
'Amaris, my beautiful, amazing, beautiful girlfriend is the best thing that ever happened in my life! She's my beautiful princess!! <3
Aww Shawn thanks!! I hugged him really tight!

When we went to the water boat ride there was a lot of people in line.
When me and Shawn were talking in line we saw some girls just staring at us and smiling.
They were like 'OMG it's Shawn and his girlfriend.! Should we ask for a picture!?!
I looked at them and gave them a smile and they started jumping. Me and shawn went up to them and took a picture with them. They gave us a big hug and said 'thank you guys sooo much. you guys are such a cute couple!!
Shawn hugged me and said 'thanks! I love her a lot!'

The line finally went smaller and me and Shawn went on the water boat.
It was the funnest thing ever!!
I had never had so much fun with any other person but Shawn!

After the ride ended we were soaking wet because other people were squirting eachother and me and Shawn got really wet !!
Me and Shawn went to get ice cream an ate them outside because it was really pretty outside.
He looked at the time and it was already really late for him because he had to start packing.
Me and him got in his car and drove to the hotel. I didn't want to leave Shawn He was the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.
When we got there he suddenly got very sad. We got off the car and stayed outside. He came around to open my door and right when I got off he hugged me really tight for a long time. He whispered in my ear 'Amaris I will always love you. And I don't want to leave you.' He kissed my cheek
And his eyes started to water and mine did too:(!
Shawn I love you too! I've never met anyone like you before in my life !
A tear ran down his face and I wiped it away . I couldn't see Shawn cry
My eyes filled up with tears
He put his hands around my face and said 'it will be fine. We can text and call eachother even though it won't be the same. Amaris I have to have you there with me.!:)'
'I know shawn I want you here to be with me too but your career is more important and you have to follow your dreams!
'No you're more important than anything. !'
'Shawn I can't stop you from your career. I love you very much :)
Me and Shawn kissed for the last time.
When I was walking away going to my moms car I looked back at him and I ran back to him and he spun me around hugging me.
I love you Shawn said as he kissed my forehead.
'I love you too!!

When I walked inside my moms car my mom said 'I'm sorry mija I just can't let you go. '
'I know mom I understand. I'm really gonna miss Shawn :(

Shawn POV:
When Amaris was gone, something inside me felt really empty.
I know I had barely met Amaris but she really meant something to me.
When I walked into my room in the hotel all of the boys were already asleep So I tried to pack my clothes very quietly. I was really tired because my eyes felt really puffy from crying.
I closed my eyes and I fell asleep really quick.

Please comment and vote. I would really appreciate it Thanks you guys. !!!!:):):)