The next day

Amaris POV:

It was about 10:30 when I woke up

And when I checked my phone I saw a text from Shawn!

SHAWN:

Hey beautiful I was wondering if you wanted to come to the hotel for alittle while before I take you out to eat?:)

ME:

Yes of course umm I just need to get ready really fast Ill see you there:)

I went inside the shower really fast and put on a crop top with jeans and then I curled my hair with a wand:)

I asked my mom if she could take me and she said yes.

When i got there I texted Shawn

'I'm here:)'

He replied 'ok let me go:)'

As I saw him walking down the stairs I couldn't believe he was actually mine:)

He came up to me and gave a big hug!

He said 'wow you look so beautiful!'

'Aww thanks !:) I said

Me an him were holding hands in the way back to the boys room:)

When I walked in all the boys were sleeping. They looked so funny cuz some were in the floor !

They had chip bags everywhere haha it was so funny

Shawn said

'Soory excuse the mess We love to eat!:)'

I Said 'haha don't worry I do too!'

He took me to a separate room that no one was using and we talked alittle and he asked me if I knew how to sing?

I said 'umm I guess:)'

He said 'haha ok we will try umm Its cuz i wanna do a vine with you with both of us singing together'

I said 'haha ok ill try. But what song ?'

Shawn said 'the r5 song that I was singing to you at magcon ?:)!'

I said 'ya that would be good. Hahaa wonderful memories :)'

We went next to the window so we can get some light and then he went to the app to record.

He told me 'ok there's only 6 seconds of recording so We should pick the most important part of the song. Oh ok how about 'I sing I don't wanna be famous' and then you sing

I don't wanna if I can't be with you '.

I was really nervous but he looked at me with his beautiful eyes like giving me a sense of peace.

Please comment on what you think of the story :) please

Luv ya all!!