Finally there

Heather POV:

As we were driving on the way to magcon my heart skipped a beat because I couldn't imagine that I was actually going to meet Nash and Cameron.

As I looked and turned over to Amaris she looked so happy because she was going to meet Shawn mendes.

She turned to me and said " thank u for inviting me and for buying the tickets " " u welcome, that's what friends are for"

1 month ago:

Amaris really wanted to go to magcon but her parents didn't have enough money to take her so I had a lot of money saves up from past birthdays and plus my parents money.

One day I surprised her with the tickets.

At first she didn't want to take them because he felt bad an I told her it was alright and that she was going to be able to meet Shawn and she lit up and hugged me really tight. She thanked me so much for those tickets

Amaris POV:

The more closer we got to magcon my heart Beated faster and faster by the minute because I never thought I was going to be able to come and that I was going to meet Shawn.

When we got to the building heather and i screamed " OMG WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!" We were soo excited to be here!!.

Since we got there early we saw Cameron , Shawn , Mathews , Nash, Hayes, and the rest of the magcon boys and gosh they were way cuter in person.

We ran inside to the building and saw so many girls all screaming.

And I thought to myself "I'm really here!"