Day with shawn

Shawn POV:
I woke up thinking about Amaris. I got my phone and texted her 'hi good morning beutiful you wanna go somewhere today?'

Amaris POV:
I woke from a vibration from my phone. I looked at it and it was from Shawn. I replied 'thanks my handsome boyfriend :)ya I just need alittle bit of time to get ready '

Shawn replied 'ok. Ill pick you up at your house. Love you'

I got ready really fast. I jumped in the shower and put on jeans with a light hoodie and straightened my hair .
I put on some mascara and then I texted Shawn 'ok I'm ready:)'
Shawn replied 'ok let me start heading over there :)'
I went downstairs to try to ask my mom about the tour with Shawn.
I saw in the couch watching tv and then I said look mom this is a video of me and Shawn singing.
'Oh how cool. I wanna see!'
After she saw the video her eyes were amazed! 'Aww u guys are so cute together(: and u guys sing great together' my mom said smiling.
'Thanks mom(: um mom can I ask u something?'
'Ya shure what is it'

'Well a lot of the fans want me and Shawn to go together on tour...' I stopped and looked at her. She looked up right away. 'Mija u know how I feel if u leave' my mom said still thinking about it.
*ding dong* the door bell rung and I said bye to my mom.
'Hi Shawn' I said giving him a hug. We went into his car and I told him right away what my mom told me.
'Oh ok....well we still have tommorow' Shawn said smiling.
'Hopefully u could Convince her' I said smiling.
'Ya hopefully I can. I'm gonna try really hard:)' Shawn said

Shawn asked me 'so where do you wanna go?'
'Umm I don't know. I don't mind where we go:)' I said
'Well there's a carnival by the park . do you wanna go?'
'Ya that would be fun !"

Please comment And vote!!!

Thank you for everyone that voted. And commented on my story's. !!! I have 1.6k reads right now. Thanks for everyone that's been reading my story. I really appreciate it. Luv ya all:)!!