Chapter 2

Recap: Tanner looked up at me as I looked at him. My eyes were bloodshot and he could clearly see. Tanner stood up and...

Tanner stood up and let Kirby his dog out.
I thought he still . Ugh nevermind Sam what we're you thinking.

I looked back down and through rocks into the grass. I usually throw them in the street but when I'm upset i can't through them very far.... and Tanner knew that ... All the sudden Kirby comes up to me and lays down next to me. I heard my phone buzz.
Sam:S Unknown

Unknown: hey are you OK?

S: who are you?

Unknown: oh I forgot I changed my number. It's Tanner..

S: and why do you care

Tanner: do you want to know why I stopped talking to you 6 months ago  or not??

S: idk how mad is it going to make me?

Tanner: good point. Meet me were we use to talk at the beach tomorrow

S: ok
Read 9:00
End of text convo

Tanner called Kirby to come back home, waved, and went back inside .

I stood up and went to my room and watched Netflix till about noon. I was hungry so I called Tanner
Sam Tanner

Hello?
Hey Tanner it's Sam won't to go get lunch but we don't have to talk
Yeah sure but you are driving
OK we leave in 5 minutes
Ok see you then bye
Bye
End of convo

I redid my hair and put on mascara because I don't like to wear a lot of make up. I checked  the time on my phone. 12:03 I have to go now I grabbed my phone and a hoodie. I went to my car grabbed my camera bag from the trunk and put it in the back seat because I know Tanner will want me take pictures of him for instagram.
I pulled up next to Tanners house and honked the horn. He came running out and got in. As he buckled up I told him " I brought my camera so no need to ask me" "ok thanks . So where are we going?" " Where do you think?"I said sarcasticly " Chick-fil-A?!?!"he asked  "Yep" "yes" he screamed .When we  got to Chick-fil-A we ordered  our regulars and ate. After lunch I let Tanner drive to the beach because as usuall he wanted me to take pictures so I did. Then I drove back home and dropped Tanner off before I pulled in the driveway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.  I tried to make this chapter a little longer and there is no cliffhanger this time so your welcome. Don't forget to comment and vote !! New chapters every week!
-xoxo Rosie