Chapter 25

Beep beep

My alarm went off at 6:30 am. I rolled over and started shaking Tanner "Babe wake up!" I said. "I'm awake!" Tanner said. I walked into Tim's room and flipped on the lights. "Wake up little bro" I said. I called Tanner Fox since he was dropping us off at the airport and woke him up. I got ready and changed into gray sweatpants and my tic-tac-toe- fox hoodie. I put our bags by the door and packed a backpack with my computer,  tablet, a book, headphones, and a charger for my phone and laptop. "Tim! Tanner we have to leave!" I yelled and put on my shoes. They both came running down the stairs."ready!" They said in unison. We laughed and walked out the door with our bags.

Tanner f.
Sam
Hey we are ready meet you at the focus.
Ok on my way out the door
Read 7:10am

Tanner, Tim, and I walked across the street to Tanner Fox's car. "Hey Tanner! " I said giving him a side hug. "Hello Samantha." He replied. We out our things in his car and Tim sat in the back with Tanner B while I sat up front. We drove to the airport, said our goodbyes, and made our way through security. We got to our gate and waited. I took a picture of Tanner B and posted it.

@sams.irrelevant

irrelevant

@sams.irrelevant: w/my baby at the airport. Love ya❤
Tagged @ tannerbraungardt @tim.scoots
@ tannerbraungardt:love you more baby💕
@tim.scoots: what about me?
@sams.irrelevant: love you too @tim.scoots
@user1: adorable
See all comments

"Gate 12 now boarding. Gate 12 now boarding. " I heard the speakers say. "Thats our gate!" Tim said standing up. We boarded the plane. I got the window seat, Tanner was in the middle, and Tim was on the outside. The plan took off and I started editing photos and making scooter edits of my friends. Tanner set his head on my shoulder and fell asleep, I continue editing. I put my laptop away and plugged my headphones into my phone and listened to music. Soon enough the plan was landing I put everything in my backpack and woke up Tanner. We got off the plane and waited till Kim came to pick us up. "When is Kim going to be here?" Tim asked "about 5 minutes " Tanner replied. We walked outside and saw Kim "mom!" Tanner yelled and hugged her. "Hi Kim!" Tim and I said in unison and we all laughed. We drove to Tanner's house and got settled.

•••
A.N. sorry for short chapters lately don't want to make excuses but I'm sorry. Hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment!
-xoxo Rosie