Chapter 37

I woke up late the next day. I could hear the boys talking in the kitchen and pitter patter of tiny dog feet running up and down the hallway. I grabbed my phone from my bag and sat back on the bed. I heard the door start to open and looked up at the sound of a voice. The voice belonging to Jake. "Hey, sorry did we wake you?" He said sweetly. "No I just woke up." I replied and he nodded. He grabbed his charger and pulled in his phone. He sat down next to me on the bed, "Was everything okay last night?" He said suddenly. "Kinda, I just haven't been sleeping well." I said not thinking about the question. "Thanks again for coming with us, I don't know what would have happened if it was just Tim and I in that car." I said looking up from my phone. " You know I'd do anything for you, you're my best friend." he said with a smile. "Also breakfast is ready when you are, and by that I mean get ready none of us want to cook." Jake continued with a laugh. I giggled as he left the room. I changed and did everything else to get ready for the day. Knowing the boys they're gonna wanna do something after so i put on jean shorts and a yellow top. I grabbed my phone, keys, and sunglasses then put them all in a small purse. I walked into the kitchen and all eyes turned to me. After a moment of silence Tim spoke up, "Stop drooling you two and lets go." we all laughed in reply and made our way outside. "I'm driving." I yelled running to my car. Tim called shotgun, making Jake and Jacob sit in the back together. Once everyone got in and buckled up I pulled outta the driveway. "Okay where we going?" I said and no one answered. I nodded and drove to the small dinner towards the outskirts of town. When we got there we found a booth in the corner and looked at the menus. After we ordered I finally spoke up. "I think we should go home tomorrow." They all kinda just looked at each other. " We were talking this morning and we came up with a better plan then just going home." Tim said. "Since we have an extra bedroom I called Ashlyn and we deiced that Jacob was gonna come stay with us for a few weeks, for your sake that is." He continued. I sat there in shock. " We think having him there will help you." Jake said. Jacob sat there staring at the table, his face was red. "Don't worry it wasn't his idea but we all think it's what's best. He keeps you clam and happy." said Tim. He wasn't wrong. I took a deep breath and stood up. "Tim can we talk outside?" I gestured for him to follow me, "now please." He stood up and we sat on the hood of my car. "What the hell made you think this was okay without asking me?" I said a little too loudly. "Jacob makes you happy and I know you would have said no. Think about it I've never seen you so happy then when your with him. I know the only reason you two aren't together is because of distance. I see the way you two look at each other and so does Jake. I thought since you need some cheering up he would keep Tanner F off your back and keep you happy." Tim replied calmly. I sighed and gave my little brother a hug. We walked back in and sat down. "Okay." I said. " But if we're doing this I have some rules." I continued. "And we will talk about that later, also Tim and I are driving your car back and your going with Jacob because you get kinda annoying when you drive." Jake said. I shook my head and saw the food coming. I looked up and smiled at Jacob, hew really does make me happy. We finished our food and I let Jacob drive us back. When we got back the boys went swimming and I looked trough all the texts both Tanner's had sent me. Tanner F was freaking out because I left so suddenly and Tanner B was worried because he didn't know where I was. I texted both of them saying I was okay and that we'd talk soon. I put my phone back on Do Not Disturb and watched the guys mess around in the pool. Later that night after dinner Jake, Tim and I were sitting by a bonfire. "I'm getting tired I think I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight love you." I said standing up and walking to the door. "Goodnight" they both yelled back. I wondered into Jacob's room. "Hey, I was just gonna go to, are you okay?" I said. Jacob was sitting on his bed and it looked like he was about to cry. "I'll be okay. He stated simply. I walked over to the edge of the bed and gave him a hug. Without saying anything I got up ready to go to bed. Jacob grabbed my hand as I walked and spun me around to face him. After a moment of silence he kissed my cheek and pulled me into a hug. "Goodnight Sam." he said softly. "Goodnight Jacob." I said pulling away. I walked into the guest room, changed into a hoodie and shorts, then crawled into bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

A.N. It's been way to long