Chapter 18

Jake and I got in the car and drove  grabbed a drawstring bag and put a smile blanket, my hair brush, my charger, and head phones. "Jake hurry... " I'm right here no need to shout" Jake laughed. "Sorry. But  can we go no?" I said grabbing my phone. "OK but I thought that if you wanted to get away from Tanner and Jacob you would want to stay longer." "No we can get food on the way." I said. Jake walked over to the car. I got in the passenger seat, Jake drove. We picked up a pizza and Jake and I got ice cream. We drove back to AZ grind for the lock in. when we got there it had already started which was great.*note sarcasm*. We decided to go through the back door so we wouldn't be noticed right away, well at least Jake wouldn't. The thing with most my friends is the are all YouTubers or are verified on social media, everyone of them. Then there's me, I'm verified but I dont have a huge following or fan base. All my friends fans tolerate me because my friends "introduced" me when they first starter Youtube or whatever they are famous on. My only friends that aren't famous is my volleyball teammates and most of them intend to keep. I texted Jacob to let us in, soon I heard a click and looked up to see Jacob. We walked into the skate park, Jake and Jacob went to go skate and I went to the snack area and went on my phone. After about 20 minutes of me on my phone someone grabbed my shoulders. I jumped and screamed. I stood up and turned around to see Tanner, and behind Tanner was everyone else. I walked up to Tanner I stood there for a second, then I hugged him I could tell he was shocked. While I was hugging him I gave everyone a very noticeable wink. I wasn't gonna let him off the hook that easy. I let go of Tanner and sat back down, He sat down across from me. "Hey how ya doing?" He asked putting his hand on my leg. I looked down then back into his eyes. Tanner quickly removed his hand and I crossed my legs. "I'm doing quite fine. How is ridding going?" I asked. "pretty good so far. Do you think you could take some pictures for instagram for us?" He said pouting. "uggh ok your lucky I brought my camera but you have to get it from Jacob's car." I said with a smile. "ok thanks I'll go get it. Well I'll just grab your whole camera bag." I nodded. He came back about 2 minutes later and handed me my bag. I set up my camera I didn't bother with a mic. After taking pictures for Tanner, Jake, and Jacob I recorded everyone for an edit i was gonna make for AZ girnd's website. After I was done I decided Tanner scaring me had blown over and no one really cared. I texted Jake.

Sam

Jake

meet me out front bring Jacob and DONT TELL TANNER

Ok on our way Tanner is playing s.c.o.o.t. with the kids

end of convo

I waited outside for them. I saw them open the door. I grabbed Jake's shirt and pulled him to the side of the building Jacob followed. They known what I was thinking. "It's time for me to payback Tanner for what he did. Are you guys in ?" I asked hopeing they would say yes. "yeah we're in" they said in unison. "ok so Jake and I are going to pretend are fighting and he's going to hit me and Jacob your going to be inside and when Tanner asks you where we are your going to say that Jake and I went outside to talk, and your going to follow him outside and record his reaction when Jake hits me. Tanner knows I laugh when I'm in pain and he's hasn't seen me cry in over 9 years so I'm going to fake cry and Jake if he lays a hand on you I'll stop and get him away from you. Just don't hit me to hard or you will pay for it." They both nodded and smiled. Jacob went inside and Jake and I stood by his car. We waited till Jacob texted me telling us they were on they're way out. "JAKE YOU CANT ECPECT ME TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS" I yelled. "SAM YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD FORGET ABOUT HIM AND MOVE ON IF YOU THINK NATHAN IS A GOOD GUY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD ON STRAIGHT." Jake yelled and Tanner came out Jacob behind him "NO JAKE MY HEAD IS ON STRAIGHT I LOVE HIM AND HE MADE A MISTAKE!" I was stopped as Jake slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground and fake cried "Jake what the fuck is wrong with you" I heard Tanner say "Nothing she's the one who thinks Nathan is coming to pick her up right now" Jake said he rhrow his hands in the air. Tanner ran up to Jake and was about to punch him. I stood up. "TANNER STOP...YOU JUST GOT PRANKED" I said laughing "wait what Jake didn't hit you?" Tanner said walking up to me. " No he hit me I have the mark to prove it but it was my idea." I laughed "but..but you were crying you never cry." Tanner sat on the ground. oml what have I done. "Tanner they were fake tears. It was all a prank every bit of it. Jake and I were not fighting, he didn't hurt me, and Nathan is not coming to pick me up." I hugged Tanner "your messed up Sam ya know that?" Tanner chuckled. I laughed "Yeah I know" Jacob and Jake went inside which left Tanner and I cuddled up on the ground. We stayed there for a sold 10 minutes. Then I started to shiver. Tanner stood and helped me up. He gave me a piggyback ride inside. everyone had sat down for a movie since it was about 1:00am. Tanner and I sat behind everyone curled up in my blanket. I started to douse off and put my head on his shoulder, he put his arm around me and I fell asleep. I felt myself being lifted, my eyes fluttered open and I saw Tanner he was carrying me somewhere I didn't know where, I just closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

Tanner's P.O.V.

During the movie Sam fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. After it was over picked her and carried her to the back room and laid her down on the couch. She's so cute when she sleeps, she always sleeps with the blanket bundled up and she puts her head on it. It was about 3:00 am now Jake and Jacob are going to sleep in the foam pit with the kids, and I'm gonna sleep in here with Sam because I don't want here to freak out if she wakes up. I sat at the end on the couch and Sam must have noticed because she put her head on my leg and went back to sleep. I played with her hair and slowly doused off.

···

A.N. Im so bad at uploading I have no time at all sorry. I also had writers block for a time being, but i already have the next few chapters planed out. I would have wrote more but its almost 1:00am and I have school tomorrow so. hope you enjoyed please comment/dm me if you would like to be in a chapter and vote!

-xoxo Rosie