Chapter 14

"umm... I guess umm. Jake, umm Jordan maybe and umm." Tanner stutter out "and me"he wispered. "wait what was the last part?" I asked knowing what he said " and me... ok I like Sam more then my best friend but she can never find out or it will be so awkward between us and I dont want that.." Tanner said pacing around the room "Tanner its ok I wont tell her. and thanks anyway for the names I just dont Sam to get hurt ya know. oh also if you hurt my sister just remember you will never set foot in San Diego again! ok bye." I said walking out the door "oh ok bye Tim see ya."Tanner said not sure what just happened. I wapked across the street and back into the house I made my way up to Sam's room. "Hey Sam I'm back!" I said opening the door "oh hey Tim so what he say did he say anything about Cody??"Sam said grabbing and pulling me on her bed. "well he didnt say anything about Cody but he did say he was okay with you dating Jake, Jordan, and and him." I sputtered out "ok but wait he said himself?" "yes but lets focus on Cody should I text him and ask?" I said grabbing my phone "yes text him!!" Ashlynn shouted while coming in the door .

Tim: T                      Tanner:TF

T: hey tanner I was wondering if you were ok with Sam and Cody I mean I know hes my friend in all but I would like your advice on this

TF: I mean sure but I always thought they were togood of friends kinda like brother and sister

T:oh ok ill talk to Cody and pluse its weird my best friend dating my sister. 

end of convo

"he said he was fine with it but I could tell he was lying "I said "oh ok well Cody and I will figure the rest out thanks little brother." Sam said giving me a hug

Sams P.O.V.

I wasnt to thrilled that Tanner didnt like me dating Cody but texted Cody and we said on our snapchat "that we are better off as friends and that we were to much like family." and all that crap. well I guess I gotta spemd the day with Tim and Ashlynn so thats a bonus but what am I gonna tell my friends they are going to question us... ugggh lif is complicated

______________________________________

A.N. sorry I missed last weeks chapters but school strated and I have sfter school sports. but since this is short I will upload tomorrow too and Wednesday and then get back on the new schedule which is chapters every Sunday and Wednesday.

-Rosie xoxo