Chapter 13

I got home to see Tim, Ashlyn, and Cody talking in the living room. I walked in and everyone looked at me. "Hey Sam." Cody was the first one to speak "So we heard what happened. Are you ok? and why would promise never to date any of the guys in your friend group?" Ashlyn said standing up.soon she grabbed my arm and through me on the couch next to Tim. "Well you know how Tanner is protective of me?well I made that promise because at that time I knew that I could never live without Tanner in my life and if I wasnt dating someone he approved I knew he would leave soo I made the promise to keep our friends together.." I said and pushed Ashlyn to sit next to Cody. "it all comes back to Tanner.... wait what if I ask Tanner which people he approves you of dating?" Tim said standing up. "I dont know Tim.. but if you think it would help then fine do it but make it clear I had no part in this just say it was you being over protective." I said to Tim as he grabbed his phone and walked outthe door. "ok well that happened I have to go but text me the answers and I won't tell anyone that we broke up for the time being."Cody said giving me a hig and walking out the door "ok bye Cody" me and Ashlyn said in unison. I was getting anxious so Ashlyn and I went to my room to watch Netflix and wait for Tim.

Tims P.O.V.

I walked acroos the street and knocked on Tanners door. Lindsey his sister answered the door "Hey little man whats up?" Lindsey said looking down at me. " first off im 14 and im not short second I need to speak with Tanner." I said "oh ok Tanners in the backyard and your always gonna be little to me." She said letting me in. I walked to their back yard and saw Tanner with his camera set up filming. I didnt say anything I just walked out and waved so he could see me. Tanner stopped recording "Hey Tim whats up?" Tanner said picking up his camera "hey I need to talk to you about Sam." "Is she ok?" Tanner said looking worried "Yeah shes fine but its the fact that shes dating again and im trying to be more protective so she doesnt get hurt and I was just wondering if we could talk." "oh Yeah sure lets go inside" Tanner said opening the backdoor and sitting on the couch "so what is it you want to talk about exactly?" he said "well I know that you love Sam as much as I do and you dont want to see her get hurt so I was wondering if there are any of your friends you would be ok with her dating?" I said hesitantly "oh ok well I guess. umm...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- A.N. Im so sorry its so short but its late here and I have alot ti do with school starting.  but also I think im going to start posting on Sunday and Wednesday starting next week because that will make it easier for me to post. 

-xoxo Rosie