Chapter 22

We walk up to my house and see... Taylor. I saw Taylor sitting in my living room next to my little brother. I could tell Tim was scared. "Babe Tanner's crazy ex is in there with Tim." I said shaking. "It's ok let's go get Tanner." Tanner said grabbing my hand. We ran over to Tanner Fox's house and pounded on his door. "Tanner open up or I'm coming in!"I yelled. He didn't open the door. I opened the door and ran to his room."TANNER FREAKING FOX!" I shelled opening the door to his room. He wasn't there. But his room was a mess. More than normal. His phone was on the floor face down like he dropped it. "Babe. BABE!" I yelled almost in tears. "Sam where is Tanner?" He asked hugging me. "She took him." I said. "TAYLOR TOOK HIM!" I yelled. "Sam calm down!" Tanner said. "I'm going to fucking kill HER!" I said and walked out the door. I stormed into my house. "Oh hi Sam." Taylor said. "Sam, help me!" Tim said "shut up you twerp" Taylor said as she slapped Tim across the face. "Ok that's enough. Tim get over here now." I said and he walked over to me."now go outside with Tanner B." I pointed to the door. "But Sam.." "no buts. And for you Taylor where the HELL IS TANNER!"I yelled. "Well for your information my baby is where you can not get him." Taylor said. "He's not your baby and your gonna tell where the fuck he is now. " I said and walked up to her and grabbed her wrists. "Fine fine, He's in your room." Taylor said. I slapped her across the face. "Get out of my house before I fucking kill you!" Taylor walked outside to be greeted by the police. I ran to my room crying. I opened the door to see Tanner tyed up next to my bed, knocked out. "Tanner omg.. TANNER!" I said shaking him. His eyes fluttered open. "Sam?" "Yes Tanner it's me" I said in tears. I brushed the hair out of his face and untied him. He stood up and hugged me. I felt warm tears on my back. We wiped our tears and walked outside. Tanner's family came up and hugged him. I ran up and hugged Tanner B. I let go and have Tim a big hug. "Tim I'm so sorry you got into this" I said crying and wiped the hair out of his face. "No Sam all that matters is that you are ok and Tanner is okay and I'm okay." Tim said trying not to cry. All I did was hug him. Tanner B, Tanner F, Tim, and I spent the rest of the day on the couch watching Netflix.

•••
A.N. hope you enjoyed! Pies vote and comment!