Chapter 29

the plane has landed and Tim and I are getting off, then I realised I never told Ashlynn to pick us up. "Tim we have to wait a while because I forgot to call Ashlynn" I said "Why would you call her our rides right here" Tim said looking towards the door. I followed his gaze to see a blond haired boy holding a sign that says 'Tim and Sam' .

Guess who it was! The one person I don't want to see.... Tanner Straton Fox. Ex Best friend to best friend to the most hated person in my life.

I looked up and gave a fake smile as he waved and started walking towards us. "Let's go Tim." I said bluntly. He nodded. Tanner dropped the sign and hugged me, I weakly hugged back. He ruffled Tim hair and we followed him to the car.

We put our stuff in the trunk and I spoke softly to Tim "get in the front seat" he nodded and did what he was told. "How are you?" Tanner asked. "Fine" I said and walked to the car door. "Sam I'm.." I intrupted Tanner. " I don't want to hear it.... not now at least." I opened the car door and got in while Tanner did the same.

•••
A.N. oof I'm back. Sorry I was gone for so long... I will get back to writing both my books I'm getting more inspiration and more time. Anywho hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment!
-xoxo rosie