Chapter 35

We released from our hug and continued walking into subway were Tim was waiting for us. "What toke you so long?" Tim asked sarcastically. we laughed and got in line. While waiting in line my phone keep buzzing, after I ordered I filled my drink and checked my phone. Dozens of messages from Tanner B and Tanner F. most of them were asking here I was and saying to call them or text them back. I ignored them and sat down, setting my phone down on the table. " I'm gonna go to the restroom." I said and walked away briskly.

Jake's P.O.V.

While Sam went to the bathroom her phone buzzed. Tim and I looked at each other. "Don't touch it." Tim said sounding worried, "She could be back in any minute." he continued. I ignored what he said grabbed her phone and ran out the door. I glanced back to see Tim sitting at the table glaring at me. I unlocked her phone to see her phone was being blown up By Tanner F and Tanner B. I read some of the messages and slowly walk back inside. "What did you see?" Tim asked. " Both Tanner's are blowing up her phone, mostly asking where she is." I said sadly. I set her phone do on the table and sat down scooting all the way to the inside of the booth waiting for Sam. Finally Sam came around the corner and made her way to the booth sitting down next to me. I slung my arm around her shoulders, she looked at me and smiled. We continued to eat and talk without Sam's phone going off.

Time Skip

Sam's P.O.V.

As we were walking to the car I checked my phone. All my notification were cleared, but I don't remember clearing them. I glanced at Jake. " Did you look at my phone?" "Why?" he replied a little to quickly. "Fuck" he whispered under his breath. " Tim you get to sit in the front the rest of the way." I stated simply "What?!" Tim jumped a little. He's always hated sitting in the back he says he feels 'excluded in conversations'. Jake looked at me and instantly knew I caught him. He must have gone through it when I left it on the table. I'll talk to him about it when we get to Arizona. We got in the car and I started driving once again. I wonder how long it will take them to ask where we are going? "How much longer?" Tim asks. "3 hours." I said seeing Jake's face light up he knew where we are going now. I turned up the radio and sang as I drove.

Time Skip

We were down the street from his house, both Jake and Tim where asleep so I picked up y phone. "Hey Siri, call Jacob." I stated and held the phone to my ear. I told him we were close and to wait in the drive way to help get the boys out of the car. I pulled into the driveway and saw Jacob standing on the step. I stopped the car, got out, and hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered. We let go and Jacob ran over to the car and honked the horn. Jake and Tim jumped out of their skin. We all laughed. Jake and Tim said hi to Jacob and grabbed their bags. I grabbed my purse and duffel bag following Jacob to the guest room. I'm sharing a room with Jake and Tim is sleeping on the couch in Jacob's room. we unpacked our bags and changed. It was about 10:00pm so i put on sweat pants and a hoodie then walked into the living room sitting on the couch next to Jacob. We all talked for about another hour but I was starting to get tired and both Tanner's were blowing me up still. " I think I'm gonna go to bed now." I said. "Me too." Jake said. We said goodnight and went in our room. I plugged in my phone and climbed under the covers. Jake sat on the bed beside me. "Do you want to talk about it?" Jake asked. "No, goodnight." I said rolling on my side. "Ok goodnight." Jake said and turned off the light.

*** Hey so no To be countiued but there is some drama coming up and I'm sorry for those who are mad that Tanner's mad but it will be fixed soon, I promise.