Chapter 21

I woke up to Tanner unwrapping his arms from me in his sleep. I grabbed his hands and kept them around me. "psst. Tanner wake up" I whispered. "What do you want?" He said in a raspy voice. "What do you want to do today?" I asked. "Trampolines with you and Dylan. Now can I sleep?" He said resting his head on my neck. "Just for a little bit I'll text Dylan." he nodded slightly

Sam

Dylan

Hey Tanner wants to go to tempest with you today.

Which Tanner and why didn't they just text me

Tanner B and he wants to sleep a little longer.

Ok see you guys around?

Lets go late so no one is there how about 9:00pm

That sounds good to me see ya then

end of convo

"Tanner we are going late to tempest so lets go" I said sitting up. "Sam do you know what day it is?" Tanner asked sitting up. "uhhh Sunday? why?" I asked "you have a game at 2:00pm and its 10:00am." Tanner replied. "fuck I forgot" I said grabbing my uniform. "thanks Tanner now get ready!" I said. I changed into my volleyball uniform, brushed my hair, put it in a ponytail, brushed my teeth, and packed my bag with knee pads and my shoes. Tanner got ready and I filled a water bottle. "TANNER!" I yelled. "ARE YOU READY?" "yeah be right down!" he yelled back. I ran up the stairs rounded the corner and ran into Tanner B. Our lips inches away for each other. He looked in my eyes then my lips and back into my eyes. I closed that gap, kissing him softly. I pulled away. "I thought I was gonna kiss you?" Tanner said with a laugh. "You were taking way to long" I said and laughed. I turned and walked downstairs. I grabbed my bag and my water bottle, put on my crocks, and grabbed my keys. I got into my car and started it. I was waiting for Tanner B so I texted Tanned F.

Sam

Tanner F

Hey, I have a game today!

K whats the address

[enter location]

K meet you there. Is tanner coming?

Yeah . see ya soon

end of convo

"Tanner, Tfox is going to meet us there." I said while he was getting in the car. "ok" he said and buckled up. I drove about 15 minutes in silence. We got to a stop light Tanner and I looked at each other. and we both said "what are we?" we laughed. "Look Tanner I like you but if your not ready to start another relationship its fine." I said. "Sam I really like you but how will we deal with me in Kansas?" Tanner asked. "We will figure it out I'm sure. I trust you so if you trust me I think we will be fine." I said focusing on the road again. "In that case. Sam will you be my girlfriend?" Tanner B asked. "Yes, Tanner I will!" I replied. I smiled the rest of the ride. We got to the place the game was and we walked in. I saw my team. "I gotta go." I kissed Tanner's cheek and went to put my knee pads and volleyball shoes on. I warmed up with my team until I saw Tanner Fox. I ran over to great him "Hey!" I said with a smile. "Hey where should I sit?" Tanner F asked. "Umm. Tanner's up there. See you after the game." I said and walked back to my team.

Time skip till the end of the game

We won our game and we were all super happy. One girl on my team named Jordan walke over to see Tanner B and Tanner F with me. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey, you played great." Tanner B said. "Yeah" Tanner F agreed. "Oh this is Jordan. Jordan Tanner and Tanner." I said pointing to them. "Hi" they said in unison we all laughed. "Hi, ok but which one is your boyfriend?" she asked with a laugh. "Oh Sam doesn't have a boyfriend, but I am her best friend!" Tanner Fox replied with a smile. "but Sa..." Jordan said and I cut her off. " Actually Tanner asked me to go out with him today..... Surprise!" I said hesitantly. " Congratulations. You choose a good one Tanner." Tanner Fox said. I stood there in shock. "Thanks" Tanner B said with a smile. I smiled and nodded. "Well I have to go nice meeting you." Jordan said and started walking away. "Bye." We all said. " Tanner can I talke to Tanner for a second." I said. "Yeah sure." they both said. " I meant Tanner Fox but ok." I laughed. I grabbed Tanner's arm and pulled him into the hallway. We stood there for a second, and I hugged him. "Thank you." I said. Then Tanner hugged me back. "For what?" he asked. "For not being mad." I let go. "Tanner is one of the only people that makes me almost as happy as you do, and I honestly thought you were going to hate me after the whole thing with Cody. I just wanted you to know I love you no matter what your my best Fri and I wouldn't trade you for anything or anyone your irreparable." I said and smiled. "Aww Sam I love you too. your the best. " Tanner said and I hugged me. I hugged back, then we went back into the gym. I waved at Tanner B so he would come down. "Hey is everything ok?" Tanner B asked. "Yeah nothing could be better!" I smiled and looked at Tanner Fox, and he nodded. We walked out to our cars, said our goodbyes and went home. It was about 4:30pm when we got back to my house. We walked into my house to see.....

···

A.N. Haha cliffhanger!! You probably all hate me but hey sorry. Anywho hope you enjoyed! please vote and comment! Don't forget if you would like to be added into the story DM me or comment and I'll see what I can do!