why me? pt 1

cringy level : max
y/n pov
2:37 am
age ; 19

I sigh, looking at the time. I'm currently laying in bed. Sean had gone to go party with his friends. Again. Ever since he met this girl, Lexi Drew,(a/n sorry i don't like her oops) he's been drawing most of his attention to her instead of his own girlfriend.

He promised me that he would be home by 10 but hours had passed and he hasn't returned.

Sadly, this wasn't the first time this happened.

A week ago, some of my fans tagged my in a picture in which him and Lexi were kissing.

I showed him the pic but he claimed for it to be photoshopped. Me being me, believed him, trusted him, and forgave him.

I hear the door creek from downstairs and heard someone giggle and heard Sean shush her. I'm pretty sure Lexi was with him.

I then hear our bedroom door creek. I acted as if I were sleeping. Then I hear Sean say things that made my heart drop.

"Okay she's sleeping Lexi. She's a deep sleeper but just don't be too loud."

"Okay whatever you say" she giggles

It took me a while to realize that I was crying. But then after a while of hearing them having a make out session in the guest room next to our room, anger took over me.

I stood up and marched my way over to the guest room where I catch them in action in which I see Lexi sitting on his lap.

They both stop what they're doing and turn to look at me.

"Baby I can explain—" i cut him off

"save it Sean."

I walk over to them and grab Lexi by the hair and drag her to the floor.

I was ferious and heartbroken so I took out most of my anger on Lexi but remembered to save some when I hear this "explanation" from Sean.

I started punching her. She tried to fight back but she clearly wasn't strong enough.

"Let go of me you bitch!"

"Call me bitch one more time, I dare you" I replied grabbing her by her chin to make her look at me.

"y/n stop! what are you doing?!" i ignore what Sean is saying like if he never existed and continued on what I was doing.

Sean then had enough so he grabbed my arms and pulled me away from her.

"Sean let go of me you're letting her get away!!" i yelled, attempting to let go of his grip. Lexi had left crying and after getting out of Seans grip i cried on the floor.

"y/n—"

"why me? I never did anything wrong. I tried my best on being the best girlfriend I can but it's not fair that this is what i get in return." i say while crying. I couldn't even look at him.

"y/n p-please just look at me and w-we can talk." he stutters and realizing that he was crying. He then touched my arm, causing me to flinch.