replaced pt2

decided to do a part 2 bc why not.
( read an at the end)

1 month later
3:21pm
sat.
location : la
y/n pov

i got over sean.

i've been moping my ass around the house because of some kid that i really liked. i wouldn't say love because, well, i'm not ready for that yet.

i started dating kenneth. he's been treating me great so far.

i sometimes stalk sean's insta just to check on how he's doing but hasn't been really active lately.

right now, i'm home alone eating chips and watching netflix because my parents are at a business trip and kenneth had to film for another episode of "boysquad". i miss the old boysquad though to be honest.

i was about to fall asleep when i heard a knock at the door. i wasn't expecting anyone at the moment.

i look in the mirror and a black t-shirt with some of kenneth's basketball shorts seemed pretty presentable to me.

i head downstairs and opened the door to see sean. my eyes widen.

i looked at his eyes. they were bloodshot from probably crying.

"sean?"

"c-can i come in?"

"yea sure come on."

i felt bad so decided to let him in.

i offered him for any drink and asked if he was hungry but he just shook his head.

we both went to sit on the couch in an akward silence till he spoke up.

"lexi and i broke up."

i didn't know what to say but was shocked by what he had said, wondering what had happened to the couple.

"she cheated on me."

i felt bad for him.

"what the fuck. honestly, who would cheat on an amazing wonderful guy like you. you have everything a girl want, why would she cheat on you. you don't deserve this sean, you deserve better."

i then realized that sean was leaning in. oh no.

"um what are you doing?" i say getting up and backing away.

"what does it look like? i'm not over you y/n."

"i'm sorry sean. to be honest with you i miss you but i just don't think we're a good idea. i'm dating kenneth and i would never do that to him."

"c'mon y/n, we can get back to being us. who cares about kenneth? say, let's go upstairs and do something fun yea?"

"no sean. are you just here to get in my pants?"

"well when you say it that way you make it sound bad." he says getting closer to me and grabbing my waist.

then i look at his eyes. they turned dark and are filled with lust.

i push him off of me as i started to understand that i would just be a rebound to him or a distraction.

"i think you should get out before i kick your ass"

sean didn't say anything as he was shocked by my sudden mood change.

he then decided to leave, not forgetting to slam the door.

authors note :

sorry for the slow updates, i've been really busy recently with school work and work work.

not all of the imagines endings will be happy.

this was really short sorry. not my best work.

once again i am really sorry about slow updates.

love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

ig : @/kennethlewser

555 words.