saved

🚨 this imagine is triggering so if your not comfortable with reading these types i suggest you not read it. 🚨

y/n pov
1:18pm
friday
age : 16

one. my dad died.

"y/n are you here?" i heard knocking at the door but i continued to do what i was doing in the bathroom.

two. my mom blamed it on me.

"y/n open this door right now."

three. i was bullied because i do this.

"y/n you're worrying me."

four. wre they my friends? or did they just feel bad?

"I'm going to break this door open if you don't come!"

five. i fell in love. and i fell hard.

pounding from the door was heard.

six. he doesn't love me back.

the door finally opened.

doors from all over the house were opened. except for the bathroom door.

seven. i want to see my dad again. maybe it's better than being here where no one really cares.

the bathroom door was locked so when he tried. to open the door, he couldn't.

"y/n please open this door. i want to help you."

lies.

my wounds were pretty deep so i have lost a lot of blood.

all of the sudden, my vision was getting blurry as i heard the bathroom door open after several attempts.

"y/n?"

he comes rushing over too me, looking at my with a sad expression which killed me inside.

"help."

those were the last words i said after passing out due to so much blood loss.

------

sean's pov

"help."

i quickly dialed 911.

after the call, i tried to stop her from bleeding. she was really pale.

the ambulance came 5 minutes after and took her to the hospital with me by her side.

i didn't see her at school today which worried me very much but didn't think about it too much but still skipped later on to see what's going on.

i was gonna ask her to be mine because i love her but didn't get the chance to.

i wanted her to be safe most of all and to live with me so that nothing like this happens. but i was too late.

--------

y/n pov
12:33pm

I woke up to a bright light.

"w-where am i?" i muttered to myself.

I walk further and see my dad.

"papi!dad!" i ran to him to give him a big bear hug.

"hola mijita hi sweetie!"

am i dead?

"no, your in a small coma. why'd you do that to yourself?"