i'm the one for you!

y/n pov
3:05pm
after school
age : 16

"Why are you with him?"

"He's a player y/n!"

"He's gonna break your heart"

Sean and I are currently walking home from school. This kid named Matthew asked me out and I said yes. Sean is my best friend and I would be lying if I said I didn't like him.

I told Sean about Matthew and I and him being the overprotective person he is, doesn't want for us to be together.

"Sean just give him a chance! Can't you see the good in him?"

"Um let me check... No I don't."

"Oh my lord jesus christ please help, this child needs you." I mumbled to myself

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing!"

Moments later we finally arrived at my house with Sean still complaining about how Matthew isn't who he seems.

"y/n , I think you should break up with him."

"No Sean it hasn't even been a day."

"I'm warning you y/n, he's using you."

"Yea okay, let's see about that."

We keep arguing till a point that we both just couldn't take it anymore.

"Why are you acting like this? It's not like your my boyfriend! Your over exaggerating Sean!"

"No i'm not, i'm your best friend I want what's best for you! I'm not over exaggerating, i'm just trying to protect you! Go ahead and don't listen to me, just don't come running to me, crying when you realize that he's a bad person!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

He then walked out the door, not forgetting to slam the door on his way out. I got to admit, I felt sad and guilty but I can handle myself. not.

----------

4:58pm

Matthew
wanna go out tonight?

y/n
sure. where and what time?

Matthew
rose park at 9 to stargaze :)

y/n
okay. can't wait ;)
read 4:41pm

I decided to eat a snack then take a nap before I go to the park, because sleep and food are life duh. I wanted to tell Sean about this date because I tell him everything but after that argument I decided not to.

---------

9:35 pm

"please leave your message after the tone *beep*—"

"UGH"

I was waiting, calling, and texting Matthew for the past 30 minutes. I didn't want to wait longer. I decided to walk to his house since it's not far from the park.

When I got there I knocked on the door and his mom opened the door.

"Hi how can I help you young lady?" she looked at me confusingly.