bullied

requested by 1-800-LET-ME-SLEEP ❤️

third person pov
4:55pm
sunday
sep. 6

"congrats! you got the role for step up six!"

y/n was lost for words. she didn't know if she should scream or be mature so she chose to stay silent and shocked.

"hello?"

"oh yes i'm sorry, thank you so much for this great opportunity! when do i start?"

"in october 13th, you will be going to japan and rehearse and train there."

"okay once again thank you so much!"

"have a nice day bye!"

y/n was estatic. she immediately called her friend, jonathan, and told him the news.

while she's celebrating her big opportunity, bailey sok, who also tried out for the role, was at home with her group of friends, seeing if she got the role or not.

"bailey, you're definitely gonna get the part. you're the perfect fit!" kenneth said putting his arm around a nervous bailey, waiting for a call.

"i smell baiken!" tati teased as bailey rolled her eyes.

"i got the part!" sean said screaming and jumping up and down.

"i'm so proud of you man." kenneth pulled sean into a bro hug.

"oh baiken is dying but kean is rising!" tati teased again causing the boys to laugh but make disgusted faces.

a phone ring caused everyone to jump and stay silent.

bailey then answered the call that was headed to her.

"hello?"

"bailey sok yes?"

"this is she."

"i'm very sorry to say that you didn't get the part."

bailey's nervous expression turned into a gloomy face with tears threatening to fall.

"oh okay. do you mind telling me who got the part?"

"um sure! her name is y/n l/n! well you're very talented and keep doing what you do!"

the line was then dead.

everyone had shocked and mad expressions.

"y/n is not even that good how did she even get the part?" gabe snarled.

"yea, maybe there was a misunderstanding." tati stood up and went to comfort a crying bailey.

"she needs to pay the price." an angry ken said.

monday
9:05am
second period : gym
y/n pov

the minute i walked into the building all eyes were on me.