broken promises pt3

y/n pov
1:12pm

kenneth dropped me off at my house after we went to go eat.

as i try to unlock the door i noticed that the door was unlocked. strange.

i open the door and i immediately feel like someone's in here.

"hello? anybody here?"

there was no response.

i grab a knife in the kitchen counter just in case.

i head up to my room cautiously and as i open the door i see sean.

"sean what the actually fuck? you scared the shit out of me i thought you were an intruder or something?"

"im sorry y/n just please, can we talk?"

"there's nothing to talk about, sean." i sigh in annoyance.

"no y/n please let me talk." he says getting up and getting closer to me.

"fine, talk."

"i've missed you y/n. i'm sorry about everything. i act differently around lexi and when i'm around you, i can be myself." he pauses to wipe his tears.

"y/n please take me back."

"sean just answer this one question. why'd you leave in the first place?"

sean was lost for words. he didn't know what to say.

"y/n i honestly don't know. it was a stupid decision and i regret doing what i did. if i could go back into time i would change everything that happened." he then gets on a knee and grabs one of my hands and i was confused.

"y/n i promise to accomplish and fix all the promises that i have broken. i promise to love you and only you. i promise to stay with you through thick and thin. and lastly i promise to never leave you again. i love you y/n please give me a second chance. i promise to do better than before."

i think about it and wipe my tears with my free hand.

"one more chance."

"yes thank you so much y/n!"

he gets up with a huge smile on his face and picks me off my feet and starts spinning us around.

"ah sean put me down!" i say while laughing.

i heard him laugh too and it's nice to hear it again.

3 weeks later.

sean and i have been doing great.

i have been happier then ever.

i talked to kenneth and he said it was fine because he met someone else too aka the one and only isabela.

we're actually really good friends and we would casually hang out or go on double dates.

"here is your mac and cheese malady"

"oh my gosh i swear you make mac and cheese look like something you would get at a expensive restaurant."

we then eat our dinner and head to bed.

it feels nice to have someone next to you while sleeping.

it feels nice to have sean back.

we change and brush our teeth and i do my other lady things while sean is on his phone laying down on bed waiting for me.

i finish brushing my hair and we get into our regular cuddling position.

"goodnight baby i love you."

"and i love you." i smile and give him a quick peck on the lips and start to fall asleep.

hoi peeps

the new chapter of the new book is coming out this saturday and im so hype

but because of that, this book will have very slow updates so i apologize because of that.

i take requests

love you all ❤️

582 words.

unedited.