chipotle

oct. 31st chipotle
anyone with a halloween costume gets anything for only $3 (plus tax) !

the girl groaned in annoyance. y/n doesn't like halloween. she thinks it's stupid.

the whole idea of dressing up into being someone that you're not annoys her in someway. (sorry if you like halloween oops)

she didn't really care if she had to pay $8 plus for a bowl instead of paying $3. she was just craving chipotle.

she walks into the store and the smell of food delighted her nose.

she smiles once she sees that the line is not as long as she expected.

once it was her turn, she was welcomed by a lady.

"hi welcome to chipotle what would you like?"

she had ordered a bowl with one of her favorite toppings. the lady handed it to an asian looking guy about her age.

"is that all you would like?"

"yes."

"okay your total will be $7.50"

"where's my discount?"

the guy furrowed his eyebrows.

"you need a halloween costume for that ya know?"

"exactly."

he once again furrowed his eyebrows and tried to look for any hints of her costume but found nothing.

"what are you exactly?"

"i came as myself this year because i'm the ugliest costume out there!"

she smiles with pride while sean is in full disagreement with her statement.

"aw come on, someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be saying that."

he shook his head as he clicked some things onthe cashier machine. luckily, there wasn't anyone on line so her conversation with him could keep lasting.

she looks at the machine and sees that the price has changed to $3.22.

she looks at him with confusion and them smirked slightly.

"so you do admit that i am the ugliest costume out there. i guess everyday is halloween for me!"

he shook his head and smiled at her.

"no, i believe that you are the most beautiful costume out there y/n."

she furrowed her brows.

"how do you know my name, sean?"

"your starbucks cup says so, how do you know my name y/n?"

"your name tag says so, sean"

he mentally face palmed himself as they both laugh at how stupid they're acting.

she payed for her food and sean insisted her to stay to eat while they chat for a while since he was having his break.

they sat there the rest of the day, learning more about each other and their lives.

hanging out at chipotle became into dates and dates at chipotle became into an everyday thing not literally though.

who would have thought that chipotle was the reason for this.

authors note;
im just really craving chipotle right now so sorry if you don't like chipotle.
i really want a bowl atm
9k reads im honestly bleSSED
thank you guys so so much :)
until next time my doods ❤️

483 words
unedited."