abused

third person pov
2:10am
age : 18

"sean please stop!" the helpless girl cried out as her boyfriend of 2 years now constantly hit her.

"no! i'm not going to allow you to talk to me with an attitude!" sean kept hitting her to the point where nowhere around her body wasn't covered in bruises already.

they were doing amazing at the age of 16 but sean started drinking, smoking, going to parties, and he would always come home drunk.

y/n was tired of him. he started to abuse her at around the age of 17.

sean couldn't contol himself.

every morning they would sit in the couch , kitchen , or bed discussing about what had happened last night.

sean swears that he would stop. but he never does.

sadly, y/n is one to fogive easily.

she has had to put up with this almost everday of her life (relationship time).

her parents didn't approve of sean. but y/n loved him so her and sean moved into a cheap apartment since her parents kicked her out as well as sean and his parents. they approved of y/n just not with sean's behavior.

"please!—" she coughed out some blood on the floor while getting down on her knees as sean had punched her in the stomach.

she cried in agony while sean left their room and went over to sleep in the guest room.

y/n wasn't going to let sean get away with this this time. she decided that it's time for her to leave once and for all.

she packed all her things in a suitcase while wiping of some blood and putting on some makeup to cover her bruses that sean had left her.

she decided to write him a note before leaving.

dear sean,

i decided to leave you. i don't want to be with someone who constantly abuses me. you need help please get some. i'm not happy anymore.

i loved you.

sincerely,
                    y/n

she sighs and leaves the note in the counter.

she checks on sean and finds him knocked out cold.

she goes up to him, not scared to get close anymore since he's asleep and stable.

she gives him a kiss in the cheeck and remembers that the last time they kissed passionately was almost 2 months ago.

they have kissed recently but not with passion or love. just a no feeling kiss.

she walks out the door with bad memories held in them and heads over to her friend kenneth's house to stay over.

and start a new life without anyone abusing her.

sorry for not updating i hope y'all understand that i have school and it gets in the way.

quick update before i sleep

i take requests

love you all

467 words

unedited.