all she has left is sean pt 2

third person pov
7:04pm

"sean? about what happened yesterday i'm really sorry. the real reason that i've been distancing lately is because... um...."

what is it? did she find someone new? the boy thinks.

"oh my gosh i can't do this."

she starts to hyperventilate , making sean worried.

"my um.. m-my parents died in an accident today"

she starts crying and all he could feel in his body is guilt and regret.

"i'm sorry if you feel that i hate you or lost love for you. i'm sorry if i made you think that i was sleeping with someone else. i still love you, i really do but i'm pretty sure you hate me right now so what's the point of trying am i right? " she sniffles.

"thank you for everything you've done for me. i love you and i'll be watching you from up above. goodbye."

"to delete this message press—"

sean is left in shock and denial and can't move his body.

"no no no no this is not happening no!"

sean quickly gets up, grabs his keys and rushes out the door.

he starts the car and drives to her house as fast as he can.

the voicemail was sent 10 minutes ago making sean think that he's running out of time or is too late.

he quickly parks into the driveway and quickly hops out of the car and into the house as fast as he can.

luckily, the door is left open.

he opens almost every door in the house and the only one left to open is her parents room.

he opens the door and his heart breaks.

he looks at y/n pointing a gun at herself with tear stains in her eyes.

she turns around in shock to see sean standing by the door with pure shock and hurt written in his face.

"y/n please put the gun down. don't do this." he says in a whispering voice.

"i can't do this. i can't do this, i-i can't—"

she starts to break down in front of him dropping both the gun and her knees to the ground.

sean quickly wraps his arms around her and starts to sooth her and rub her back and starts to cry as well.

"everything is going to be okay y/n i promise you. i love you."

"i love you."

all she has left is sean.

authors note :

school is so annoying i wish i was homeschooled.

i almost cried while writing this oml

love y'all so much ❤️

429 words

unedited.