new years

"wanna dance?"

"you're hot. let's make out!"

"let's go somewhere more private."

"let me tap that ass!"

y/n was invited into julian's house party. she thought that it was just a little get together but the minute she walked up to the door, she knew that this was far from a little get together.

sean was always the type to party but after what happened with the love triangle between him maddie and kenneth, he stopped being that party person.

y/n and sean aren't close at all. in fact they forget that the other even existed.

she didn't have anything against him. she thought that he was pretty cute and was shocked that he's still single.

he doesn't have anything against her either. he wanted to get to know her better but didn't know how to properly introduce himself.

y/n was tired of the sexual comments that she was given so she decided to head to the roof and just stargaze till midnight.

she checked her watch to see that it was 11:50. 10 minutes till midnight.

"bro get a drink!"

"hey sean! wanna dance?"

"yo sean check out these babes!"

"bulian getting babes? shocker." sean rolled his eyes and looked for somewhere quit to stay for midnight.

every room was occupied. a bunch of couples or strangers making out, people playing dirty games, and people just knocked out.

he decided to head to the roof, hoping no one would be there.

11:53. 7 minutes till midnight.

as he headed upstairs he sees someone he didn't expect to see.

"y/n im guessing?"

y/n jumped but when she saw who it was she felt calmer for some reason.

"and you are the one and only sean lew. im guessing." they both laugh and sean sits down next to her.

11:55. 5 minutes till midnight.

in those few minutes they got to know each other better. talking about when they started dancing, hobbies, and how they were surprised that they never talked to each other.

"no kiss for midnight?"

"no. i just recently broke up with josh so no new years eve kiss for me. sad, how about you?"

"i don't have a girlfriend. sad am i right?"

"yes" she laughs as she starts to wonder how does he not have a girlfriend.

"how do you not have a girlfriend? you're everything a girl wants in a guy! deep dimples that i can drown with"

10

"the perfect smile."

9

"chopped junior champion." sean covers his face smiling.

8

"an insane dancer."

7

"a nice ass" she giggles as well as sean who fell in love with her giggle. oh how he wish he could record it and make it his ringtone.

6

"you have the looks."

5

"i could literally say the same about you."

4

"hey y/n, do me a favor?"

3

"what is it?"

2

"close your eyes and just trust me."

"okay. i do."

1

sean leans is and kisses y/n by surprise. she didn't know what to do at first but then kissed back.

the view was perfect. stars that lit up as bright as her eyes. fireworks as they also felt fireworks in their stomachs. they just met but feel like they've known each other forever.

they let go missing each others touch already.

"happy new year y/n."

"happy new year sean."

authors note ;
this was cUte
can this happen to me oh my -
sLoW uPdaTeS IM SORRY
i hate school. period point blank.
PLS SEND IN REQUESTS BC I AM LOOSING INSPERASEAN PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

605 words
unedited.